Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyone streaming alpha 1?

Hey,
If someones going to stream the game from alpha can u post ur twitch or whatever account so we less fortunate can follow?

Comments

• Options
    Alot people will stream alpha 1
    but heres my link:
    https://twitch.com/saimoyi
  • Options
    I plan to ... err ... I'll try to .
     I'll likely use the Twitch Channel I've been using for some time now
    https://www.twitch.tv/aercau

If not , then maybe I'll upload my POV on YouTube
  • Options
    I'll be streaming every chance I can!

• Options
    Check out Ember, we have a few that will be. especially @MasterSinbad although we have a bunch of others. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    I plan on streaming as the Tank Archetype. I'll be streaming everyday as soon as the servers stay up 24/7. You'll find my stream at

You can also find other streamers in the community Ashen Portal, you can find the link to our discord in my signature.
  • Options
    Sure it's called killcam ^^
  • Options
    same here:

would be nice to meet you there, if not enjoy your time on the other streams! It will be awesome - cant wait for the testing phases to come <3
  • Options
    Hope so. And save those vods and/or upload videos.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Sure it's called killcam ^^
    The bodies will begin to pile up soon.
  • Options
    Lol,  all the streamers are here to help :)))
  • Options
    thank you guys for letting us plebs watch =D
  • Options
    Mage, rogue, archer streamers needed!
  • Options
    HoU will most definitely be streaming, we have all of our streamers linked to our site; https://www.guilded.gg/Hand-of-Unity/streams

• Options
    Nacario said:
    No rogue in game yet. 
  • Options
    Should be Tank, Ranger, Mage, Cleric at this point.
  • Options
    I think the best part about this thread, is I get to scope out the competition :D
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    ill be streaming alpha 1 phase 1 and all the rest. im a newer streamer but feel im giving out good content so far.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Just a heads up, there is an NDA on this stress test. (I just found out)
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Just a heads up, there is an NDA on this stress test. (I just found out)
    Oops! :neutral:
  • Options
    I was looking forward to watching the streams tonight, but the NDA is understandable.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Well if they turn the cameras towards them and do not show the actual ingame footage. And have no audio from the game on the stream, and only stream their reaction and conversation while they are playing. I imagine that to not be breaking NDA correct?

No ingame video- Check
    No ingame audio - Check

Just streaming yourself (With headphones to tune out ingame audio) would be adhearing to the NDA
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    So let me get this straight, because of the NDA there will be absolutely no screenshots or streaming for tonight's stress test?

((Damn I was SOOO looking forward to watching too))
  • Options
    Hopefully they will lift the NDA as soon as a fair amount of people have logged in and they can confirm their server won't poop itself.

This alpha is going to be streamed everywhere; I understand them wanting to confirm their first player driven testing broadcast shows their good side. So many people and media outlets are going to make assumptions based off this.
  • Options
    I plan on streaming as a part of the We Stream Ashes community, link in my signature. :)
  • Options
    Well if they turn the cameras towards them and do not show the actual ingame footage. And have no audio from the game on the stream, and only stream their reaction and conversation while they are playing. I imagine that to not be breaking NDA correct?

No ingame video- Check
    No ingame audio - Check

Just streaming yourself (With headphones to tune out ingame audio) would be adhearing to the NDA
    I refuse to take this risk, and I feel other CCs would be reluctant as well.
  • Options
    Krojak said:

No ingame video- Check
    No ingame audio - Check

I refuse to take this risk, and I feel other CCs would be reluctant as well.
    Not to mention I don’t want to see a stream of some nerd squinting at a screen and occasionally picking his nose.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I figure a lot of people will be streaming to get dem views. Once they are allowed to of course since weekends it under NDA still
  • Options
    my focus for the streams is to offer my guildies a view on the game and enjoy the time with me, while they will still have to wait
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Nacario said:
    good thing I'm here, Imma be testing those three classes if possible.  www.twitch.tv/dphantomtv

And as one of the AoC CC, I'll be doing a 24 hour stream/event first day of non-NDA alpha. So make sure you're looking out for it.
  • Options
    I want to say DeathsProxy said when NDA is lifted he intends to stream as much of Alpha 1 as he possibly can. Think he's streaming through YouTube though but he is undecided iirc on YouTube or Twitch for his streaming.