Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New here, 1 question

What stage is the game in currently? I'd like to know so I can purchase the appropriate package.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    The game is currently in A1P1 testing. Any package available for purchase atm will be access for A2 starting in estimated Q3 2019. They are however going to have open A1P1 battleground stress testing for anyone (all you have to do is have an account, which you do, since you posted here) for around a month in late October.
  • Options
    dang, so this games aways off from completion by awhile if a2 won't start til q3 2019 so sad cuz this game looks awesome
  • Options
    dang, so this games aways off from completion by awhile if a2 won't start til q3 2019 so sad cuz this game looks awesome
    They have stated multiple times that live launch will occur before 2020 and they are still on track for that. A2 will only be around 3 months, and the betas are said to be just for final bug squashing and polish and will be relatively short compared to A1. So you have around 15 months if everything putters along according to plan, but so far this development team has come in ahead of projections, and have hit every specific date they have promised.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community RaistlinMajere :) As said, Currently in Alpha phase 1 phase but fear not! Release should be sometime before 2020! It's slowly itching it's way here :D
  • Options
    Welcome.

What we know certainly is that release is planned before 2020. With Alpha 2 planned for Q3 2019 and then we still need Beta 1 and Beta 2 squished together in Q4 2019 to meet that deadline is a bit much.

Alpha 1 is way ahead of schedule, so it might not take that long after all. I say by September 2019 we will have our game or will at least be in Beta stage.
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options

• Options
    Welcome to the wait!
  • Options
    welcome

• Options
    Welcome to Verra! Hope you will enjoy your stay.
    The game is currently in Alpha1 stage, the current goal to release the game is before 2020. It may however be a bit later, since they may need to fine-polish the game more.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!  Sit back and enjoy the ride :)
  • Options
    man I love Raistlin one of my favourite all time fantasy characters! 
  • Options
    Welcome to our awesome ashes community
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!! The wait struggle is real. 
  • Options
    Welcome and buckle up.
  • Options
    nagash said:

I'm sensing a theme from you but I just can't put my finger on it......
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    nagash said:

I'm sensing a theme from you but I just can't put my finger on it......
    I have no idea what you mean ^^
  • Options
    Welcome!!