Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

>Hello World!

Hey there fellow AoC people! I slacked on registering my account and lost my handle of "Payne", but my OG handle will have to do.  Lot's of great information already in the forums and wiki, I love seeing that.  Looking forward to killing..errr, playing in game with each of you :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the wait! Glad to have you here DarthSushi! It is a good name :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to Ashes :3 I sense some insect trying to threaten me but well i doubt anyone is insane enough to do that :3
  • Options
    Hey DarthSushi and welcome to the ashes community! Hope you ll have a great time and enjoy your time both in here and in game. See you in Verra!

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Hello Sushi!

Welcome to AoC.

• Options
    Thanks FliP!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to ashes @DarthSushi
  • Options
    Heyo! Welcome, welcome! Glad to see new people around!! *unsheathes sword* hahaha...
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    I sneakily enter the tavern and walk up to @DarthSushi
    I see him/her sitting at the bar, sipping some sort of a weird concoction.
    As I come closer, still muffling my footsteps, I lay my hands on his/her shoulders and shout in their right ear: "BOO!" 
    I adjust my tone to normal seeing as DarthSushi just spilled his drink. "Oh, sorry, I did not mean to cause you to spill your drink. Let me buy you another one."
    I quickly wave at the bartender and ask for another one of the same drink. I put a silver coin on the bar.
    "So, DarthSushi, I haven't seen you around, are you new? Welcome to Verra, by the way. Do not worry: not all citizens are like me." I wink and hand the drink to DarthSushi.

~

Oh don't worry about all that. Welcome DarthSushi! I hope you will like your stay in the forums while we wait for the world to take shape!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community DarthSushi :) 
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options
    Hey greetings from germany and welcome to ashes!