Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!

Who else is bored of everything out there... I need this thing to come out quicker!

Comments

• Options
    Super excited myself! I had a Alpha stress test account and couldnt login due to work ... feels bad man!
  • Options
    I WANT this game to be amazing, but due to this broken industry I am staying skeptical. If the god known as Bethesda disappoint with Fallout 76, I am pretty sure this industry will start tanking real bad, real fast. Because that means Anthem will be garbage (because EA is behind it, alone, could spell its end) and it could infect this game as well. I urge everyone to try to keep some skepticism for your own good.
  • Options
    I WANT this game to be amazing, but due to this broken industry I am staying skeptical. If the god known as Bethesda disappoint with Fallout 76, I am pretty sure this industry will start tanking real bad, real fast. Because that means Anthem will be garbage (because EA is behind it, alone, could spell its end) and it could infect this game as well. I urge everyone to try to keep some skepticism for your own good.
    FEAR NOT AS THE SANDAL GOD WILL GUIDE US
  • Options
    Ditto!  I haven't done this many house projects in a long time.  Just waiting for Ashes alpha 1 e-mail.....   Are you getting into alpha 1?   
  • Options
    I load up another game.. and I'm like... ug.... Instead of gaming the other day I went up on the roof and started cleaning the asphalt shingles of moss.. Kid you not.. lol..
  • Options
    Just counting down the days and test phases ^^
  • Options
    Yes the hype is real, then I come back to reality and realise release is well over 12 months away all going well. For me the real hype will start when A1 phase 2 starts in Q2 next year that's when AOC will start to really take shape.
  • Options
    Yay ;)!
  • Options
    I picked up GW2 to fill some of the void and get me back into an mmorpg after BDO ruined them for me.  Still does not scratch the itch that this game is proposing to offer!
  • Options
    Stacks said:
    Who else is bored of everything out there... I need this thing to come out quicker!
    Same here but at least school is keeping me entertained!
  • Options
    Yes super stoked for this game!

I have been lucky enough to be playing in the Alpha stress test BG's and it is AMAZING the ingame world is beautiful! 

The graphics and combat need polishing but thats what the next 6 months of alpha testing are for! And its already huge ingame areas!

You guys will see soon 👍🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    There are a lot of good game distractions coming out to keep us busy before Ashes is ready. I estimate we will see a late 2019 or early 2020 release of Ashes. And yes, I know what Steven said already, its just common to have delays and I'd rather Ashes released polished.