Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi i guess ill join the hype... creators can be proud

After leaving Black Desert over a year ago im really looking forward to this. I really feel left behind cause i missed the Alpha.
Maybe someone can brag to me about how far they already got and understood key game machanics with nice spreadsheets of theory crafting material :'(<3:#

Comments

• Hey there ! a good way to get you started is by checking out the discord and maybe looking around the AOC wiki... thats what i did :smiley:
  • Hello and welcome to ashes @Stahlsturm
  • Heya! Welcome to Ashes @Stahlsturm ! Like Danny said, it would be ideal to check the Discord and wiki for more information. I hope you will enjoy your stay in Verra!
  • Welcome to the community.

Everything that is known can be found on the wiki, but the progress is not that advanced yet for detailed crafting spreadsheets, as we do not have items yet.

What we have currently is a large world with an evolving node system. What is being polished right now is server stability and the action combat system.
  • Welcome @Stahlsturm! Everything you need to know is https://ashesofcreation.wiki/. Enjoy the hype.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Welcome home. You have missed prototyping so far and some eye candy of art assets. Lots of streams of general design intent too.
    You havent actually missed the fine details on mechanics, number crunching. Nor have you missed actual in game MMO gameplay as it will be finalised. Just proof of concepts.

Enjoy the ride. The wiki has everything you need so far.
  • Here's a video I just made on Animal Husbandry. I haven't seen anyone cover crafting yet so I made one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LOealJmlpQ&t=7s
  • Welcome to Ashes :3
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • sunfrog said:
    Here's a video I just made on Animal Husbandry. I haven't seen anyone cover crafting yet so I made one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LOealJmlpQ&t=7s
    Very kind of you to share your wisdom. Liked the video
    Hey there ! a good way to get you started is by checking out the discord and maybe looking around the AOC wiki... thats what i did :smiley:
    after checking out the wiki i feel like they really are trying to merge in all the good design ideas of other successful games. Seems like there are alot more Alpha stages to come. Feels good to witness the birth of a very potential game and maybe get a headstart for once B)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Feels good to witness the birth of a very potential game and maybe get a headstart for once B)
    The birth of a new game and experiencing that world on launch day is always something special. So looking forward to this game. :)

• Having high hopes for this game. Looking forward to watching it develop. 
  • Welcome! Same here from bdo too xD