Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Respect of RL Fraternities within VR Gaming

2»

Comments

• nagash said:
    National treasure is my fave Nick Cage film. Just saying. 
    Con air is mine ^^
    :open_mouth: ..not....Ghost Rider ?
    Love the comics hate the films
  • We respectfully request others do not talk about Freemasons and ritual (as example). Hence, using shiners symbols, square & compass, knights templar (arabic cross) makes one (sophomorically) knowledgeable and inquisitive?  Please avoid mixing occult outsider information with those of us that don’t watch ‘National Treasure.’   It seems like we as humanity are bereft to invent a better theme or plot ….  Have mercy and respect my friends.  Thank you.

Haha, the things trolls come up with now days.

I like how he uses "WE", while posting HIS, troll. Then it gets hard to understand as the word selection is not good and the punctuation is questionable.

Freemason....ha! Bet he doesnt even know how they started.
  • I wasn't confused as much by the actual OP as I was the reason behind it.
    I am not a guildy, does this sort of thing happen a lot on the Developers end?
    Seems like it would be a much bigger problem on the player end.

As for not wanting your RL guilds (even if you are not really in them) represented in Ashes, I get that. I don't know if you can speak fully for all potential members of that guild though, as some might like to explore a more fantasy oriented version of their RL.

In the end, I think the post was a desire to converse about rl guilds, and which of us might be rl members, more than anything else.

As for the name calling, I obviously attacked something dear to the OP so some retaliation is expected :wink: