Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

MFA options for Accounts ?

Anyone know if/what options will be available for multi-factor authentication?

Personally, I like authy/google auth but I'd be happy with anything not SMS message based.

Comments

• Options
    No word yet. Only that we will have them. 
  • Options

At least they're thinking about it...
    I just really hope they don't go with the SMS type systems (like my bank uses).  Sucks to go hunt up your cell phone everytime you want to login :D
  • Options
    Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
  • Options
    Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
    Custom dongles would have the 'where did I put it' factor too, but at least you can leave them at your computer and not carry them everywhere like a phone.  Less places to look for it :D
  • Options
    Custom dongles would have the 'where did I put it' factor too, but at least you can leave them at your computer and not carry them everywhere like a phone.  Less places to look for it :D
    I prefer an app on my phone...but I am just happy there will be some kind. 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    That's what I was refering to :3
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    That's what I was refering to :3
    I figured. I was just jumping on your bandwagon. 
  • Options

Oh! My Bad - I thought Blizz and SWTOR used hardware keys now, not apps...
    I think Rift has one too ?

That being said, I'd like something I can use on my computer as well as phone....
    Hate digging the phone up just to copy a couple of numbers.