MFA options for Accounts ?

Anyone know if/what options will be available for multi-factor authentication?

Personally, I like authy/google auth but I'd be happy with anything not SMS message based.

Comments

• No word yet. Only that we will have them. 

• At least they're thinking about it...
    I just really hope they don't go with the SMS type systems (like my bank uses).  Sucks to go hunt up your cell phone everytime you want to login :D
  • Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
  • Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
    Custom dongles would have the 'where did I put it' factor too, but at least you can leave them at your computer and not carry them everywhere like a phone.  Less places to look for it :D
    Custom dongles would have the 'where did I put it' factor too, but at least you can leave them at your computer and not carry them everywhere like a phone.  Less places to look for it :D
    I prefer an app on my phone...but I am just happy there will be some kind. 
  • Sintu said:
    Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
    That's what I was refering to :3
  • Sintu said:
    Not a fan of sms types either, but got to live with what we get, personally something like Blizzard and SWTOR uses are right up my alley :3
    That's what I was refering to :3
    I figured. I was just jumping on your bandwagon. 

• Oh! My Bad - I thought Blizz and SWTOR used hardware keys now, not apps...
    I think Rift has one too ?

That being said, I'd like something I can use on my computer as well as phone....
    Hate digging the phone up just to copy a couple of numbers.