Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello dear Community, nice to meet you! 
My name's Lilisnia and currently I am playing The Elder Scrolls Online - and that since its BETA.

I first started MMORPG's when I was young, as my mother is an avid PvP - Player and brought me to this fascinating world - her first MMO was Dark Age Of Camelot. I joined her in World of Warcraft during Burning Crusade and enjoyed playing with her immensely ever since. We played a lot of PvP together and are a sound team. Ultimately we quit this rather stale game with WotLK and headed towards Lord of the Rings Online. While Lotro's PvE was engaging and interesting, as well as its quests, the PvP was disappointing to say the least and after just a few years we left. Together we enjoyed RIFT for a couple of years, until ultimately our guild disbanded. I started TERA then, and enjoyed its Action-Combat absolutely. As soon as this game deteriorated with its B2P, I left and headed for Elder Scrolls. After now almost 4 years of cheaters, exploiters and loads of griefers in PvP, I felt devastated. I've got 11 alts, and I enjoyed playing this game, but as there is no real support whatsoever left ( again after it turned B2P ) and, even if you report someone abusing, nothing changes and these destructive persons continue to harass the community, I felt it is time for a change.
I have got great hopes in AOC! I found it during playing ESO, it got mentioned in the Zone-chat in the PvP zone Cyrodiil - and I just had to inspect it directly. What I saw and especially heard the devs say during gameplay vids convinced me to join this! Their progress is marvelous! I am looking forward to its release!

Greetings from Germany
Lilisnia

Comments