Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings!

Howdy all!

Been following this game for a while now, but never bothered to join in the conversation until now. 

Long time MMOer here, with most hours logged in EQ, EQ2, SWTOR, WHO, GW2, AA and most recently BDO. I'm currently in somewhat of a slump as BDO has lost it's initial luster due to the ever increasing P2W model - as we speak my account is just running a horse AFK, or fishing AFK and I haven't actively played in some time. I've found that I really have no desire to spend my time killing the same 500 mobs over and over and over and over without the mechanic to even get decent loot drops along with my 2% xp.  =(

I've been watching the AoC tidbits for a while now, and I must say I'm excited to see a game coming along which seems to be amalgamating some of the best concepts from all the recent games, while at least initially promising to stay away from all the worst.

Here's to high hopes!

<3 Ily

Comments