Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hail and well met!

Hello everyone,

I am Raeven, I've been playing MMO's since the golden days of Ultima Online, and never stopped longing for something along those lines. You see, I'm a roleplayer first and foremost. The stories are what sticks with me after all those years.

Though an adventure with a decided outcome tends to lose it's meaning, real victory requires real risk in the game. So gamemechanics and gameplay matter greatly to me as well.

I've got high hopes for this game, but my heart has been broken before (*cough* starcitizen *cough* still waiting....) so I will wait a bit before sinking my money into this.

Still, looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully share some epic adventures. Who knows, I might bring some friends!

-Raeven

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    welcome to the asylum

• Options
    Always nice to meet a fellow roleplayer welcome to the forums @Raeven
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome to the Ashes community!  Grab an ale and pull up a seat by the fire was we all get acquainted on this journey.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes! :) We all share your high hopes for this game ;)
  • Options

• Options
    Your hard and baren pilgrimage is bound to take a turn for the better. Have faith, the Ashen gods will surely bless your feet to ease your coming way.

Welcome.
  • Options
    @Raeven I feel your pain as a fellow star citizen backer, "Cough" Cough." I feel a twinge everytime someone mentions that one. One of many major differences... Ashes makes Progress. I hope to see a fellow RP minded player out on the battlefield. Friend or Foe yet to know, but if its fun im sure we will all say.

• Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options
    Welcome!!! Hope to see you in Verra!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community Raeven :) yay for adventure!
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, hope to meet with you all in game at some point!
  • Options
    Hi!
    We came to save Verra, but now we have to destroy it, but we can't because we need to save it. However, no one asked Verra what it wanted and it wants out of the whole mess. It just wants to be left alone. But then Verra cracks in half like an egg and a baby planet emerges. This gives Verra a reason to stay alive, but it's dying, and we don't know which planet to save. What will happen in the end?
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes