Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Everyone with high hopes!

Hello my name is Martin.
I just joined this awesome cult, after i got heart broken by Archeage for yet another time, tho this time it appears to be permanent. I lost all hope in ever seeing a unique and fun mmo again, until a random guy on a archeage look alike contest reddit post mentioned this ambitiouse project. I look with despair and doubt, and after lots of info consumed and lots of dev commentaries i got my hopes up in the sky. I hope this is going to be the one ...

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Don't despair, weary traveler, you've come across the savior and last hope of the MMO genre! Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • Options
    Hello Martin!
    So glad to see you got a glimmer of hope again. We've all been burned and hurt by the MMORPG industry in the last decade, and for some of us this might be the last ditch effort to revive it before it's too late. Hope to see you around.

In case you're having trouble finding videos to watch I will just leave these two links here.
    AoCwiki.net videos
    Some slightly more curated videos on youtube
    And as always:

• Options
    Thank you for the link Santy i will make sure to chek anything that i have missed from them!
  • Options
    :thinking: With those wheels under you I suppose you are in no need of a pair of sandals.

Welp, welcome and Herrow!
  • Options
    @KawasakiNinja I understand your feelings completely, im hoping this one wont let me down. As an alpha tester I can tell you for a game still in development the controls feel more responsive and smoother then games that are finished and in market. I think Intrepid is doing a great job and i to hope for the best. If you have more questions feel free to stop in and say hi on the discord, we are quite happy to answer any that you have! Welcome to the community 
  • Options

• Options
    Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Hype Train!!!! Chooo Choooo!!!!
  • Options
    Hi Martin,
    Make yourself at home. :)
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!