Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

how to start playing this game? downloading, stress testing?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello everyone,
I've heard this game will be open for stress testing in October so if anyone can explain pls I really want to try this game. Tired of ESO lagging and bored from no end game there so I am really hyped that this game will be the future of MMO genre. Help me xD
Mitch

Comments

• i searching the same thing but if im correct we recive some kind of email when NDA time expire. that's what i think
  • Hi Bio, the stress testing (prior to alpha 1) is only for backers and is already underway. You can no longer buy into this if you haven't already purchased a pack. Anyone that has a registered account will have an opportunity to take part in some of the alpha 1 phase 1 testing for limited time periods. There are no set times for this yet however Intrepid will make this information available during their streams/in the discord news channel/by email newsletter.
  • thanks for the answer @Atheto

• Yep, have a registered account and wait for an email. There will be future announcements but we gotta wait for now.
  • Welcome to the community!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes
  • Welcome to ashes ^^
  • Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • Atheto said:
    Hi Bio, the stress testing (prior to alpha 1) is only for backers and is already underway. You can no longer buy into this if you haven't already purchased a pack. Anyone that has a registered account will have an opportunity to take part in some of the alpha 1 phase 1 testing for limited time periods. There are no set times for this yet however Intrepid will make this information available during their streams/in the discord news channel/by email newsletter.
    thx Atheto for the answer, I really appreciate it!
  • Welcome aboard traveler! The HYPE TRAIN is almost full and ready to go!