Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

might i be so rude to ask

quite the favor?:D 

you see, theres been a question in me head for quite a while now and ive been wanting to ask the devs during the Q&A's.
problem is, they are life when i am sleeping>.<

if some1 would be so very kind as to ask on my behalf what the summoner class his utility spells might be, than that would be supremely awesome<3

Comments

• Options
    you could post it in the official forum threads for questions that are opened several days prior to the livestream xD
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    you could post it in the official forum threads for questions that are opened several days prior to the livestream xD
    *blushes* i..didnt know that >.<
    thank you good ser:D
  • Options
    skearn said:
    Santy182 said:
    Normally belle makes a post and pins it so you should be able to see it a few days before ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    skearn said:
    Santy182 said:
    Normally belle makes a post and pins it so you should be able to see it a few days before ^^
    !:D i'll keep an eye out every few days, i really wanna know wether they can summon ppl or open up wormhole gates or anything at all:3
  • Options
    😂😂🤣🤡, Wish you the best
  • Options
    leaky76 said:
    😂😂🤣🤡, Wish you the best
    thank you kindly ser xd