Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Nexxanu's Lore Teaser: "The hidden secrets of verra"

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in Fan Media

Hey Ashes of Creation community,

I am   very proud to present my first lore video for AoC.   The story is told by my own character, who was born in the Underrealm of Verra.   

As soon as more story is revealed I will do more videos  and  I can't wait for the day to discover the world with you on my side   :) 

I am really looking forward to your feedback:

https://youtu.be/DX8VxtvrQCM 

See you in Verra!

Comments

• Options
    I like how you tell the story from the perspective of a tulnar. Keep up the Good work! Hope to see more in the future.
  • Options
    10/10

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    I have a few things I want to say about your video, but the first and foremost is this. Thank you. There are so many videos out there about ashes, and almost 90% are about ashes as a game and not as the world of verra. 

I enjoyed how you portrayed it as a "mission log" as a tulnar who has been trying for years to find out the lore, and it gives your story an authentic feel almost lived in. I personally know how hard it is to show off the lore in ashes when we have almost nothing but you have done fantastically in this area.

If you are thinking about doing more of these videos then I look forward to them and please keep up the good work ^^
  • Options
    This was a very nice watch, your voice is kind of smooth too :3
  • Options
    good work, it was relaxing and interesting, make more!