Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey!

New kid!

So I've been thinking about buying into the game, but I was wondering whether the pre-release servers would be reset? As in, character progress being wiped to provide a clean slate for all? Or will we be able to keep the characters we already worked on?

PS would like to request 4K video on Youtube, current 1080p videos are very blurry

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    Testing servers will undergo periodic wipes, and there will be a final wipe before live launch. There will be no pay-to-win aspect to testing that allowing people to keep their progress would allow. Ashes is going for true testing and feedback, not some early access stuff you might be used to with certain Asian titles.
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • Options
    That's great to hear! But in that case I'll wait for Beta2. See you next year!
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @GoodDog
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community GoodDog :) Yes there will be wipes prior to launch. Only advantage testers will have is atleast hands on knowledge of the game.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes