Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi.

I haven't payed any attention to ashes of creation in a while figured i'd check it out again looks promising since the last mmo I played turned into a dumpster of hate. (bdo)

Just hope the combat isn't another tab target resident sleeper game mode. 

Comments

• Welcome to Ashes! :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Welcome aboard traveler! The HYPE TRAIN is almost full and ready to go!

Dont worry i am a very pessimistic guy specially for MMOs these days and i have to tell you after doing my research about Steven and the others members of his team, after all the info about potential mechanics and already implemented ones, with my hand on my chest i will tell you this is going to be the one that other ones will copy from in the future. The targeting system will be a hybrid of both and some classes will probably more reliant on one over the other so it will depend on you and how you like to play it.
  • Welcome welcome!

The combat will have both tab and action features, and skills. you should be able to customize how much you lean towards each feature set depending on which skills and talents you pick, but there will always be some remnants of the other feature set, so you will not be able to go 100% action, and you won't be able to go 100% tab.

• Welcome to Ashes 
  • Dumpster of hate. :) Hi!
  • Welcome to Ashes
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to the community Slosh :) The game will have both action combat and tab targeting so you can choose between either. I hope the game is to  your liking when you try it out ^^
  • thanks for all of the greetings. :)
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!