Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Rising Phoenix all are welcome

I will have access to Alpha 1, 2 and Betas 1 and 2 which will give me a good understanding of the game. By the time full release comes out we should be ready to rock and roll.

I am not going to be picky about who joins my guild, anyone looking for a great experience and wants to learn to play with a friendly bunch. I will personally be focusing on exploration mostly while I determine which node i want my guild to be a part of. As you gain seniority and experience you will gain rank. We will eventually put it to a vote so that its on where the guild is based out of.

I don't have much experience as a guild leader in any other MMO's, but I do have plenty of experience in higher ranks in a few guilds. I am a Washington state player and am going to enjoy playing with people form all over. 

MMO's I have played are World Of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic and Destiny 1 and 2

Other games such as... "Game of War" and "War and Order," yes those two are phone games, but it did help build my experience in battle tactics and negotiations.

I may not be the best guild leader, but I hope to be one that turns us into a family as we progress through the new world.

https://www.theaocdungeon.com/guilds/rising-phoenix.14/