Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyone else had their kickstarter code used up? Update: problem now solved.

When I joined this forum I never found anywhere to input the kickstarter code. When I saw a post a few weeks back with someone asking about how to use their's, I decided to add mine. When I used the code, it came back as invalid and after a support ticket, I was told it was allocated to another email. Obviously this is very disturbing.

I have submitted as second ticket to find the reason why this has happened. I am receiving near enough zero responses from the support. The only thing I got was that automated reply of it is being looked at. This was 3 weeks ago.

Is there anyone else with this problem?

This has now been solved. The code was finally accepted and has been added to my account.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Never seen this problem from anyone during discussions.

If you have put in a support ticket they will answer it as it comes up.  In the mean time I suggest you make sure to pull together all your documentation.  Make sure you have a copy of your credit card statement where you were billed from Kickstarter.  Make sure to have your Kickstarter profile where it shows your backed project.  

All this will be documentation that you will need.  

• Options
    If you upgraded a package it will consume the first kick starter code and issue you a new code
  • Options
    Another thing to do is check your dashboard and go into orders and double check if the KS package is there, if it is you should be all good.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Another thing to do is check your dashboard and go into orders and double check if the KS package is there, if it is you should be all good.
    Thanks for the reply. Where exactly do I log into my dashboard. I see no option on this forum.
    leaky76 said:
    If you upgraded a package it will consume the first kick starter code and issue you a new code
    I am sorry, but I have lost £200. I am not going to throw more money after bad.
    Jahlon said:

If you have put in a support ticket they will answer it as it comes up.  In the mean time I suggest you make sure to pull together all your documentation.  Make sure you have a copy of your credit card statement where you were billed from Kickstarter.  Make sure to have your Kickstarter profile where it shows your backed project.  

I have the original email that was sent to me with the code, along with my kickstarter details. Bank statements should be fairly easy to sort out. 

This site was buggy when I first tried to join it. I have some mails showing trouble I had just logging in. I never found an option to apply this code, since it is not in hyper link form. I have been waiting four weeks now for a response from support.

My next stop is to talk to kickstarter. If there are others with this issue, then it makes it a lot easier to go in bulk.
  • Options
    Jahlon said:

I have the original email with the code that was sent out. I also have my kickstarter details as well as access to the bank statement. 

This forum was buggy when I first joined it. I had a lot of issues just logging in. I  have all the correspondence to this site about that also.

I have been waiting 4 weeks for support help. The only reply I received was that the code had been used up. I have submitted a second ticket with no reply forthcoming. My next step is to talk to kickstarter. If there are others here in the same boat, then it makes it a stronger case.

leaky76 said:
    Having spend £200 I am not throwing more good money after bad.
    Where exactly do you log into the dashboard?
  • Options
    After replying to comments here. I retried the email links and this ttime the code was accepted. So problem has gone away. 

Thank for the responses.
  • Options
    syldon said:
    After replying to comments here. I retried the email links and this ttime the code was accepted. So problem has gone away. 

Thank for the responses.
    Glad you got that sorted :3