Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please, give us raid leaders the ability to change loot system in the middle of a fight ;)

I love when you are able to change the loot system in the middle of a fight. Perfect for me when I switch to master loot when boss is at 5% hp and then I can just ninja loot everything. 
Me as a ninja looter that is paying for the game should have the right to ninja loot. 

No but honestly, force lock loot system when you start a dungeon or boss. Ninja loot is cancer for the game. 

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure you can't change loot options mid fight so there should be nothing to worry about. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    @UnknownSystemError already answered this just a few threads down. So hopefully it will put your mind at ease. 

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40933/discussion-dungeon-raid-loot-distribution#latest

• Options
    The idea that one person could make such a decision by themselves is pretty dumb :/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    The idea that one person could make such a decision by themselves is pretty dumb :/
    As a respected guild leader, (in a guild raid/group) its not weird. But Ninja's not allowed ofc

• Options
    Fleelix said:
    As a respected guild leader, (in a guild raid/group) its not weird. But Ninja's not allowed ofc

I'm all for democracy, unless I am in charge that is :>
  • Options
    It seems a bit scummy to me I get that if you are in your own raid groups this would work fine but in open raid? its just asking for trouble 
  • Options
    The fun is spotting when the raid leader changes the loot system and sniping the loot before they do.
  • Options
    Arxeon said:
    The fun is spotting when the raid leader changes the loot system and sniping the loot before they do.
    Can not do that with master looter.
  • Options
    I hope anyone who as ever ninja looted anything genuinely gets a slow and painful cancer IRL that's takes decades to kill them, but is so painful that they cant enjoy life at all.
    I hope perma bans are given out to anyone who even attempts to steal loot.
    jeez mate you may want to turn down the hatred, we all hate ninja looters but there is no need for that 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I hope anyone who as ever ninja looted anything genuinely gets a slow and painful cancer IRL that's takes decades to kill them, but is so painful that they cant enjoy life at all.
    jeez mate you may want to turn down the hatred, we all hate ninja looters but there is no need for that 

I say exactly what I mean and never hide the truth behind pretty words.
  • Options
    nagash said:

I am all for you speaking your mind but wishing that on people? I think you are confusing pretty words with normal human decency as you are lacking that in spades if this post is anything to go from.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I am all for you speaking your mind but wishing that on people? I think you are confusing pretty words with normal human decency as you are lacking that in spades if this post is anything to go from.
    I live by a cold logic.
    Those that do not contribute and live humble and decent lives forfeit life in my eyes.
    People who steal in real life or in game or otherwise make it their goal to make others miserable should die, creating an area of good to take their place.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.
    Those that do not contribute and live humble and decent lives forfeit life in my eyes.
    People who steal in real life or in game or otherwise make it their goal to make others miserable should die, creating an area of good to take their place.
    You don't live by 'cold logic', if you write shit about how somebody should get cancer especially over a game then you are frankly speaking a piece of shit.

Also stealing loot could be taken as part of the game, it's possible and not exactly restricted just looked down on, you can be a scumbag in a game too, not a reason to be perma banned over somebodies ego getting hurt.
  • Options
    I love when you are able to change the loot system in the middle of a fight. Perfect for me when I switch to master loot when boss is at 5% hp and then I can just ninja loot everything. 
    Me as a ninja looter that is paying for the game should have the right to ninja loot. 

No but honestly, force lock loot system when you start a dungeon or boss. Ninja loot is cancer for the game. 
    I like what they did in Tera, where party changes had to be voted on. Even things such as a kick so you cant go trolling as a party lead.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.
    You don't live by 'cold logic', if you write shit about how somebody should get cancer especially over a game then you are frankly speaking a piece of shit.

Also stealing loot could be taken as part of the game, it's possible and not exactly restricted just looked down on, you can be a scumbag in a game too, not a reason to be perma banned over somebodies ego getting hurt.

I say what I want and I always mean it.
    You are not going to understand my logic...it is beyond most humans.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

• Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

Wow just wow
  • Options
    This is shaping up to be a game you don't want to cheat people on tbh. People like me will hunt you to the ends of the earth to make your life miserable in return and enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

Wow just wow
    Annnnnd as the game gains popularity this shit becomes more and more common 🙄 
    Obvious troll. 

• Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

"'It is beyond most humans' muahahahahahaaa.....MOM I'M NOT EATING DINNER NOW I AM BUSY, NO PLEASE NOT THE INTERNET".
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

"'It is beyond most humans' muahahahahahaaa.....MOM I'M NOT EATING DINNER NOW I AM BUSY, NO PLEASE NOT THE INTERNET".

• Options
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

EnderOfSouls said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

Wow just wow
    Obvious troll. 

AutumnLeaf said:
    nagash said:

You don't understand so you mock, as humans always do.
    The quote system is fucked up.
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

EnderOfSouls said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I live by a cold logic.

Wow just wow
    Obvious troll. 

AutumnLeaf said:
    nagash said:

You don't understand so you mock, as humans always do.
    The quote system is fucked up.
    No we mock because this is simply idiotic