Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be any tools to help the visually challenged in the game?

I'm personally interested in any tools that will help those players with vision loss.  This can include the ability to enlarge fonts, have bold, black type, glowing or outlined items for quests, sounds, colorblind configuration, etc.
I realize that some of these things might break immersion for some ( as I used to feel before losing some sight) but it would be great to be to turn it off and on as needed. 
Anyone else have feeling on the matter?

Comments

• Options
    They have said multiple times that they are looking to add options for a variety of disabilities. The UI and chat interfaces will be highly customizable. Since other people won't be able to see your particular choices as to UI placement, sizing, and color options, the only person who it would be immersion breaking for is you.
  • Options
    Enlarged Fonts:  Probably given UE4 is the engine

Bold/Black Type:  Maybe

Glowing or outlined items for quests:  Maybe for Quests but not for gathering nodes they've already said gather nodes don't have any sort of visual indicator.

Colorblind mode is almost a given