Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When do the rest of us Braver of Worlds finally get our access?

Been a way with personal stuff for a bit since they first gave the started the Earliest alpha access.  Any new news on this front?

Comments

• Options
    I'm BoW and have had access to the stress tests.  check your junk mail etc if you didnt receive an email.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    I check it daily(and clean it daily) for various other reasons,  ive not had one email regarding any access from this company yet.
  • Options
    Hmmm thats weird they said they had invited the 1st 10000 people to the stress tests so I can only assume you were not in the 1st 10000 sorry mate :(
  • Options
    was backer #7,535   guess... somehow thats outside of the first 10k eh?  lol
  • Options
    maybe send them a message maybe there was a problem /glytch.  Did you change your email at any point?

• Options
    I did send them a message a while back,  never heard from them.  Havent changed my email.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    If you backed you should have access by now. Create a ticket on the website (Go to the main website, click the support button in the bottom right corner, type anything, then click the contact us button) and they'll help you, remember they only have one person reading the tickets so it may take a while.

You could also join the official discord server (I think it's http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation) and ask one of the mods or Intrepid Staff to look into it. They also have a question asked section there were you could ask for help.
  • Options
    thanks,  hopefully they reply to this one.  last time i got no response.
  • Options
    thanks,  hopefully they reply to this one.  last time i got no response.
    The response went to the same folder your other emails went. 😜

Seriously though, I hope you get it worked out this time because you should be in testing. 
  • Options

I just checked and several emails have indeed been sent to you containing your access details. Look for emails coming from Community@IntrepidStudios.com. If you have further questions you may msg me here or in discord.

Thanks,

• Options
    Was one of your ancestors aboard the Titanic?
  • Options
    The forgotten one shall rise :3
  • Options
    The forgotten one shall rise :3
    When did you join my way of work?