Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

No Dog love :(

Hey everyone!!!!!  Its been a while since i posted a first wolrd problem again sooooo here i go..

Is it just me or does it seem that dogs are being left behind in the fantasy world. Im just tired of cats, iv been wanting to get that off my chest for a while.

My hope for ashes is that in the husbandry animal i can breed all sorts of canine mounts and not be out numbered by cats. 

Comments

• Options
    Hey everyone!!!!!  Its been a while since i posted a first wolrd problem again sooooo here i go..

Is it just me or does it seem that dogs are being left behind in the fantasy world. Im just tired of cats, iv been wanting to get that off my chest for a while.

My hope for ashes is that in the husbandry animal i can breed all sorts of canine mounts and not be out numbered by cats. 

• Options
    Since we were given puppies and kittens as part of the Kickstarter stretch goal as pets, and they have confirmed a few canine models, shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    My pet dog should be able to eat other's pet cats.
  • Options
    To add... why dose every [seemingly] MMO have a cat-person race.. but no dog-person race? No... I do not count gnolls..
  • Options
    I like wolfs, but dogs.........meh
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Since we were given puppies and kittens as part of the Kickstarter stretch goal as pets, and they have confirmed a few canine models, shouldn't be an issue.
    Yeaaaa but dats not the point!!!!!!!! Lol 

Im just saying i hope we will have alot of variety with dogs, wolves, foxes ect. Both as pets and mounts. 

And i agree we never see dog races. I hate you cat people doggggssss 4ever! 

Ohh here some pics

• Options
    I utterly hate dogs and love cats. 
    I wish people would forget dogs irl also. 
  • Options
    I also hope, that they implement dogs and cats husbadry, we need different meats to cook and they would be perferct.
  • Options
    Gtf out my forum youuuuur not welcomed here cat lover......HeyAaaaaaa

Ghoosty said:
    I also hope, that they implement dogs and cats husbadry, we need different meats to cook and they would be perferct.
    Same to you man, i was with you till i read the rest of it.
  • Options
    On a serious note just want alot of healthy options lol. 
  • Options
    dog will love you back while a cat, at most, tolerates you because you feed it.
  • Options
    Even in death dogs are mans best friends 

• Options
    They did have a cute puppy they released for PAX East 2018. I hope this means they'll continue in this fashion.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Boston_terrier
  • Options
    effiedies said:
    They did have a cute puppy they released for PAX East 2018. I hope this means they'll continue in this fashion.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Boston_terrier
    Yessss me too.
  • Options
    Dragnon said:
    dog will love you back while a cat, at most, tolerates you because you feed it.

Dogs can't love.
    A nice dog is one you dominated, a barking badly behaved dog is one that has dominated you.
    They love the food and luxury, not you, this is proven.
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:
    I'm just tired of cats, i've been wanting to get that off my chest for a while.

I love you. 

@nagash Thanks for making me cry. :(
  • Options
    Woof.