Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will all sub classes be interchangable? Can we change sub class anytime?

Similar to archeage but without complete changes

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Secondary classes will allow changes to primary classes abilities. Instead of vertical progression, horizontal progression in the secondary will be available from level 30 from last info given.

• Options
    Secondary classes will allow changes to primary classes abilities. Instead of vertical progression, horizontal progression in the secondary will be available from level 30 from last info given.

You are on the ball man. Such helpful posts
  • Options
    But im not so sure this answers my question. I understand how classes are chosen and the system. But can I drop my secondary class for another one one the same character? Thats what im getting at
  • Options
    My wording on the title is ass. Let me change it
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    You can change subclasses anytime you want, but you'd have to go back to a town to do it via a quest I believe. I don't think they'll allow you to change it out while adventuring. So if you go Fighter you'll be able to go Cleric/Mage/Rogue etc. and experience all the classes, but only as a subclass. Your main class you choose from everything I see is not changeable. 

*Edit*
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes

This explains it pretty well.
  • Options
    McKnightrider said:
    You can change subclasses anytime you want, but you'd have to go back to a town to do it via a quest I believe. I don't think they'll allow you to change it out while adventuring. So if you go Fighter you'll be able to go Cleric/Mage/Rogue etc. and experience all the classes, but only as a subclass. Your main class you choose from everything I see is not changeable. 

*Edit*
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes

This explains it pretty well.
    Awesome thank you