Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How long till referral rewards show on account?

one of my referrals purchased the $250 pack on the website but i still haven't got any credit in my account, Neither paid or unpaid. how long does it normally take to show up?

We are confident that he has used the referral code correctly, i can see someone has joined on the same day that he has the emails saying he created his account.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    These will not pay out until after the game has launched.

They seem to show up fairly quickly if it was done correctly on your account. I assume you have looked on the referral part of your account?  If nothing shows up after 24-48 hours I would reach out to support. But like I first stated...you have a long long time until it actually pays out so even though you are smart to keep an eye out for mistakes it really does not matter how quickly the unpaid posts because it will be a long time until payout. 
  • yeah Sintu, i get that it will take a long time just don't want to miss out on the free $40. it has been about 48 hours and i just logged a ticket with support so i guess we shall have to wait and see.
  • Zeppy said:
    yeah Sintu, i get that it will take a long time just don't want to miss out on the free $40. it has been about 48 hours and i just logged a ticket with support so i guess we shall have to wait and see.
    You have done everything I would have done. Sorry I didn’t have any more information to give you.