Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I get access to the Alpha testers discord?

Hiya, I didn't really know where to ask so i'm asking here. I recently got an alpha key to participate in the alpha testing. Now, a friend of mine has been in the alpha testing since the beginning and got access to a specific Alpha testers discord. I was wondering whether I could get access to that discord as well since I am now participating in the alpha testing.

Does anyone know who I should ask this?

Comments

• Options
    There is a thread in the Alpha 1 Stress Test board where you make the request.

If you recently got invited to the Alpha 1 stress test and don’t see that board on these forums then you might have to wait a bit.

If you’re not part of the Alpha 1 stress test then you can’t get access.  Even if you’re a member of a later stage.  You’ll get access when that later stage comes around.
  • Options
    You sound like you actually have time to play the alpha tests :) I work weekends, got the invite, and realized all their testing times are super inconvenient for me. So I can relate with you on the whole "Life sometimes kicks you in the nuts" feeling. 
  • Options
    Access to the Alpha Stress Test Discord is no longer given out. With the phase change to APOC it is no longer a thing and will eventually be phased out. Don't like my answer? Here it is from the AI bot-queen herself.

Belle-bot.exe♡11/03/2018

Also note that Alpha Stress tester role is respective to Alpha 1 backers.
    Alpha 2+ will not recieve this role
    that has been something I have noted recently that there may have been some miss perception of
    This role on the forums and the discord server are related only to the Alpha Stress test which that phase has transitioned to Alpha 1
    so is no longer the current state
  • Options
    As always USE is the oracle.  I hadn’t caught that bit.  Go with what he said.