Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-order purchase and buying "future" pre-order cosmetics.

Hello all!
The old man and I will likely be buying each other the Voyager pack for xmas this year, and I've got a couple questions about the purchase of cosmetics from "future" pre-order packs.
So from what I can see, there are tabs on the store site that are for the individual cosmetic items, but to me those tabs are all blank.
Do they start to populate with items after you become a pre-order member and the newer packs release?
What kind of prices do those individual item skins carry? If I wanted to buy say, December's boat skin, is that going to be like $5 or more like $25?
Is there any way to buy the pack now and reserve my skin pack selection for a future set? I would like to give my monetary support now (or soon anyway) but I'm not sure I'm in love with this month's skin set.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    So here is how that all works. Once you purchase a package you can but the cosmetics from future packs at the tier you bought at or lower. So if you buy the $75 dollar package you can buy the $5 trinket that they put out each time. If you buy the $375 package you get access to all of them. They vary in price in $5 increments and range between $25-$5 individually. They will appear the month after your initial pack purchase, and you will only be able to see those that you qualify for. Hope this helps, it is a bit confusing initially.
  • Options
    OK cool, that's how I assumed it worked but wanted to make sure.
    Guess we will wait for the December pack and I can just hold out hope that it's like a northern / winter / cold climate type pack and has viking looking stuff LOL
    I just don't want to get stuck with a christmas themed reindeer mount or something silly like a santa's sleigh boat skin.  ><
  • Options
    Ilyanna said:
    OK cool, that's how I assumed it worked but wanted to make sure.
    Guess we will wait for the December pack and I can just hold out hope that it's like a northern / winter / cold climate type pack and has viking looking stuff LOL
    I just don't want to get stuck with a christmas themed reindeer mount or something silly like a santa's sleigh boat skin.  ><
    Honestly I doubt you will, last year we had the necromancer stuff but that lasted for a few months, around 3 I think so my guess is either another race themed package or something winter-y like the vikings you suggested.
  • Options
    It has been clarified that holidays will not match Earth ones exactly. This months offer while "dark" was not Halloween themed. Next months very well could have a winter motif, but will not be what Americans consider "Christmas-themed."
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Please let it be Norse-like in appearance...

I'd love runes, leathers and furs, a raven/crow pet, a longship, and a giant wolf mount   :o:o:o

My dream list is long... LOL
  • Options
    Ilyanna said:

I'd love runes, leathers and furs, a raven/crow pet, a longship, and a giant wolf mount   :o:o:o

My dream list is long... LOL
    Well the dwarven one had runes...