Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation - Introduction [German]

Hi guys,
I made a german video in which I'm introducing Ashes of Creation to my 4Story Community.
In the video I'm talking about my experiences with MMOs in the last decade and how AoE compares to my main MMORPG in 2010: 4Story, so that people who have already subscribed for 4Story before can relate to that and have an easier introduction to the game^^
In the future I'm going to make more german videos about classes, the node system & more AoE related Content :smiley: 
I always appreciate your feedback :smile:

https://youtu.be/4AI0RvM6BG0

German translation:
Hi zusammen,
Ich habe ein Video hochgeladen, in welchem ich Ashes of Creation meiner 4Story Community vorstelle. In dem Video rede ich über meine Erfahrungen mit MMOs in dem letzten Jahrzehnt und vergleiche AoE mit meinem Main-MMORPG in 2010: 4Story, sodass Leute, welche zuvor bereits für 4Story abonniert hatten, meinen subjektiven Standpunkt besser nachvollziehen können und das Spiel einfacherer vorgestellt bekommen^^
In der Zukunft werde ich auch Videos über Klassen, das Node-System & weiteren Content zu AoE bringen :smiley:
Ich freue mich sehr über jegliches Feedback :smile: