Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need help finding a specific video (on AoC official YouTube channel)

Hey Guys.  :)
One of the videos on the official AoC YouTube channel showed gameplay of what looked to be a flower (I think it was called "Very Ordinary Flower" or something similar), but when you get too close, a creature pops up from under the ground and the flower/stem is actually part of it's body.  (Looks like it's inspired by the Anglerfish).
Does anyone happen to know which video this is in?  I can't, for the life of me, find it again. :(
Hope someone will be able to help, please...
TIA!
Ney

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    The creature is called a Fangler, and if you look at this months boat skin on the store it is modeled after that. I recommend aocwiki.net for a more comprehensive link to videos, the official Youtube is sadly lacking. I remember the video you are talking about and it would have been around summer/fall 2017 probably.
    Fangler mentioned in this livestream.  https://aocwiki.net/LiveStream_November_17_2017
  • The creature is called a Fangler, and if you look at this months boat skin on the store it is modeled after that. I recommend aocwiki.net for a more comprehensive link to videos, the official Youtube is sadly lacking. I remember the video you are talking about and it would have been around summer/fall 2017 probably.
    Fangler mentioned in this livestream.  https://aocwiki.net/LiveStream_November_17_2017

Thank you!  :) 
    I was trying to find it for reference (for fanart) and the short video (March 9th, 2017) linked on the wiki will be very helpful!
    I still can't find the gameplay video, though.  Grrr!!  :(  In that one, the Flanggler was buried in the earth, not hidden under the water.  And now I'm wondering if they're identical, or if there's subtle differences between the two.