Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Razer Chroma or 3d vision support

Do we know if there will be support for 3d?  I keep wondering if it would make action combat easier.  You might be able to target better.

Also, how about Razer Chroma support?  It would be nice if my keyboard would help out by changing colour.  It could also flash in the direction of an attack, or start all green and shade to red as you lose health.

Comments

• It's a bit too early for Intrepid to be concerning themselves with things like this I'd say 'w' right now we haven't heard anything as far as I am aware ;3
  • that's in my opinion totally secondary and unnecessary.

Most MMO tend to not approve using said 3rd tier app because you can macro with them. and usually macro = unfair advantage and dev don't like unfair advantage.
  • I would prefer no 3rd party addon support, but I think that puts me in the minority.
    If you feel like you need to 'add' features to a game to play it, maybe the game is not worth playing?
  • I know that they are working on not allowing mods.

I am talking about them using the Chroma SDK to build support into the game for colour changing Razer keyboards.  The only thing that it does is change the colours on your keyboard.  No macroing.
    Same with 3d (not 3rd party - 3 dimensional view).  It is just makes the immersion better.  No mod of the game.

I don't need to 'add features' as you say.  I was just thinking that it is a neat visual idea.
    Not sure how many MMORPGs have support (Shroud of the Avatar does), but lots of other games do.
  • Just changed the name of the thread as I only meant built into the game support of visual systems.  I totally did not mean external add-ons.
  • They mentioned right  at the start that the system they are using for creating Ashes supports the potential for vr, but I doubt they'd have time to check that was all working ok until long after everything else