Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cure my curiosity please

This has been on my mind for a while but when did Intrepid explicitly state that the monthly cosmetics wont return in the future or that they are exclusive to the month they are sold in ? I'm pretty sure they did say it at some point but can't find anything about it, curiosity is killing me so if anyone knows please do tell 'w'

Comments

• Options
    Yes, monthly cosmetics will not return in the future. Confirmed "one and done" when the program first started. Now while this doesn't clarify that they could come after launch again, trying some dodgy bullshit like that would cause more trouble than it is worth than to just make something similar or even a re-color to try and grab some small amount of cash. Since Steven had his bear incident from loot boxes, having things pop up on the store that were obtainable and "buy em now or lose out forever" would go against everything he has built in trust with the community.

• Options
    Yes, monthly cosmetics will not return in the future. Confirmed "one and done" when the program first started. Now while this doesn't clarify that they could come after launch again, trying some dodgy bullshit like that would cause more trouble than it is worth than to just make something similar or even a re-color to try and grab some small amount of cash. Since Steven had his bear incident from loot boxes, having things pop up on the store that were obtainable and "buy em now or lose out forever" would go against everything he has built in trust with the community.

Thanks, I knew I saw it somewhere 'w'