Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Offspring/wedding

Many mmorpg's offer wedding system, but thats all. It lacks something, after wedding thr should be honeymoon which will lead to offsprings. An offspring npc would be great(growth type npc). Having your own npc which can run some errands will be great it will save you some gold in hiring npc(from production works to combat). An npc that you can raise and choose its job in the future(merchant,knights etc) which will give you some earnings.

What are your thoughts about this offspring idea?

Comments

• Options
    Kind of seems like the offspring is some sort of slave for making gold....
  • Options
    I could see having a child NPC running around the freehold from an RP perspective, but beyond that I don't think it would be a good idea.
    Should the child continue to grow up over the course of time in game, and when it grows up should it leave your house and disappear into the world?  Can you have multiple kids, and create an army of little slaves, to generate gold through some automated process?
  • Options
    Arzosah said:
    I could see having a child NPC running around the freehold from an RP perspective, but beyond that I don't think it would be a good idea.
    Should the child continue to grow up over the course of time in game, and when it grows up should it leave your house and disappear into the world?  Can you have multiple kids, and create an army of little slaves, to generate gold through some automated process?
    Overall I don't like the off spring idea, it's going a bit too far imo 'w'
  • Options
    I would like the option to have a little romance/family sim going on. Don't want anything too wonky, but you should have the option to marry another player character or NPCs and then maybe have/adopt children. Maybe have a couple ages (young like 6-8, teen like 12-14) and they can hang out on the Freehold/housing and do chores and play and stuff. It'd be neat set dressing. 

I'd like to see other pets be able to hang out too. I want my cat represented in game! :)