Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

You will be receiving an additional email with download instructions

I still have not received this.  Anyone have a link or should I just keep waiting?

Comments

• Options
    i dont have one yet either
  • Options
    The team are still battling with the portal to register for the test. I'm not sure whether this is delaying the second email but patience will give us the answers.
  • Options
    Everytime I click on the link provided, I get a bad gateway. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    Try right clicking on the link and opening it in an incognito window in Chrome
  • Options
    Sadly, didn't work either :(
  • Options
    The team are still working to fix this second crash. Please be patient. There is an issue with the coding hence why sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn't.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Everytime I click on the link provided, I get a bad gateway. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I got the same I opened the link in chrome but worked fine for me when opened im google edge.
  • Options
    I've got the page to work, but what credentials do we put in? Our usual Ashes ones, or the ones that were originally emailed to us for the first stress tests?
  • Options
    You need to register again and use the usual email you use. Name doesn't matter. The accounts will be wiped after this test weekend.
  • Options
    I've got the page to work, but what credentials do we put in? Our usual Ashes ones, or the ones that were originally emailed to us for the first stress tests?
    You choose what you want.
  • Options
    Thanks, I meant the initial page where you log in. I put in my email address and password, and then I get "invalid input parameters".
  • Options
    yes. you don't log in until after you've re-registered. You will be emailed with a new launcher to download at some point. It's a stand alone weekend test.
  • Options
    What I'm saying is that I'm having trouble re-registering (hence initial page). I enter my email address and password, and it doesn't seem to be having it for some reason.
  • Options
    Unless you mean we have to wait until that can work too.
  • Options
    There hasn't been an update from Steven to say the portal is fixed. You could be trapped in the error. It is difficult to trouble shoot when i know there is still issues with the portal ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Thanks, I meant the initial page where you log in. I put in my email address and password, and then I get "invalid input parameters".
    The 'instructions' have their own issues.

Below the two input boxes there is a text link that says "Don't have an Intrepid Account yet? Register here."  click on that text to create the temporary login credentials for this test.  If you need to log in later - that's when you'll use the two input boxes above.
  • Options
    Fair do. I'll wait until it has been stabilised then :)
  • Options
    I just received the email instruction
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I just received the email instruction
    Same.  But the patcher does not seem to be accepting logins yet.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not able to log in yet either. I'm guessing the servers are not up yet.
  • Options
    All part of alpha testing.  Please hold my beer while I take a nap.  :smiley:
  • Options
    Delayed an additional hour now.  I was hoping to at least get to install today but I guess that's now out. :(

Oh well hopefully it's up tomorrow.
  • Options
    This is starting to get to the point where the EU is just being tossed around. I know its a alpha but at least give us our own time slots