Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I still support AoC?

Hey guys,

does there still exist other methods to support Interprid than buying bundles in their store?
Like the Kickstarter project where you got some rewards for being a backer?

Regards

Comments

• Options
    Kickstarter and Summer Backer options are over.
    There will unlikely be another chance outside of the current bundles and merchandise to support IS. Sorry you missed out, the bundles are not that bad though.

Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    You could just buy an account. Some people are selling their accounts.
  • Options
    Meh, maybe I have luck and there'll be another chance after the release of Apocalypse to fund them. :D 
    If I were Interprid I would see the release and the high amount of new players as an oportunity to get some extra money for the development :D 
  • Options
    Yeah no doubt mate. There will also be cosmetics after game release too so there's no need to rush unless you really want to test the game. It is more testing than playing at the moment.
  • Options
    But the backer stuff is damn awesome.
    We'll see. Im just hyped for Apocalypse to come out and to test some PvP.
    Are there any further informations to the release date of Apocalypse or some specific informations about the progress you can take over to the mmorpg?
  • Options
    The only reward for playing Apocalypse will be cosmetics that will transfer over to the mmo. All testing will undergo multiple wipes with a final wipe of testing servers before live launch. No progress earned beyond those cosmetics will transfer over to live.
  • Options
    Token73 said:
    Hey guys,

does there still exist other methods to support Interprid than buying bundles in their store?
    Like the Kickstarter project where you got some rewards for being a backer?

Regards
    You could do what I do, start making bad content and just spread the word to who and when you can!!
  • Options
    Introducing some kind of backing outside of the current packages will be seen by a lot of people as a cash crab imo, the kickstarter and summer backing rewards are unavailable anymore as they were exclusive to those who put their money into the game when it was mostly just one big idea with a few videos 'w'
  • Options
    Introducing some kind of backing outside of the current packages will be seen by a lot of people as a cash crab imo, the kickstarter and summer backing rewards are unavailable anymore as they were exclusive to those who put their money into the game when it was mostly just one big idea with a few videos 'w'
    remember the last time we had this discussion ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    My head starts to hurt when I remember...I mean I understand how someone might want those exclusives but they were too late, but that's life 'w'
  • Options
    nagash said:
    My head starts to hurt when I remember...I mean I understand how someone might want those exclusives but they were too late, but that's life 'w'
    better get to my crypt and hide
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Until an earthquake buries you forever 'w'
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    That's only happened 3 times
  • Options
    Introducing some kind of backing outside of the current packages will be seen by a lot of people as a cash crab imo

• Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    That's only happened 3 times
    How did you get out ?