Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question to the developers / Вопрос к разработчикам

I have two very important questions for me and the community in general:

1) Will there be problems with the mail group servers during the load on the server (Siege, raid bosses, world bosses, events, etc.), as it happens with other games (Archeage, revelation, allods online)?

2) Will there be quests that will slow down the development at the start of the game (when there will be a lot of people on the server), example: (Kill Ulrich Windrun) who will spawn one for the location and one for all or (collect 3 lilies) on the field where they will be very small quantity?

Thank you in advance for your attention!

/ / /

У меня два очень важных вопросов для меня и комьюнити в общем:

1) Не будет ли проблем с серверами у mail group во время нагрузки на сервер (Осад, рейд боссов, ворлд боссов, ивентов и тд), как это происходит с другими играми (Archeage, revelation, allods online)?

2) Будут ли квесты которые затормозят развитие на старте игры (когда на сервере будет уйма людей), пример: (Убейте Ульриха Ветрокрыла) который будет спавниться один на локацию и один для всех или (соберите 3 лилии) на поле где их будет очень маленькое количество?

Заранее благодарю за внимание!

Comments

• Options
    1. We just know that my.com/mail.ru will have to adhere to a certain standard set by Intrepid in regard to servers and customer service.

2. I don't think we were told anything about this so I can't answer 'w'

Hope it helps a bit since the devs can't always answer on the forums.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    1. We just know that my.com/mail.ru will have to adhere to a certain standard set by Intrepid in regard to servers and customer service.

2. I don't think we were told anything about this so I can't answer 'w'

Hope it helps a bit since the devs can't always answer on the forums.
    I did not fully understand the answer to the second question, but in principle you highlighted the situation, I am very grateful to you for the answer.