Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Beta 1 and Beta 2 asnt here for a while

Hey i was away since August i think bc i had some Problems in reallife but now I´m back and they say there will be a beta….

before i left i purchased a pack in the store with a beta 1 and a beta 2 key. is this already "beta 3" or something like "beta 0"

sry for my english and thx for the help :)

Comments

• Options
    This is a separate testing phase from the mmo. The "open beta" is indeed confusing for many people. The Apocalypse testing is free for everyone from Dec 18th. You should be getting an email tomorrow as a B1 backer to test before that date. Read carefully and follow those instructions. Later next year you will also get access to the beta 1 and 2 mmo portions of the game testing.
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError
    thank you ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    This is a separate testing phase from the mmo. The "open beta" is indeed confusing for many people. The Apocalypse testing is free for everyone from Dec 18th. You should be getting an email tomorrow as a B1 backer to test before that date. Read carefully and follow those instructions. Later next year you will also get access to the beta 1 and 2 mmo portions of the game testing.
    If system said it, it has been throughly vetted and factual...

I approve this message

Brought to by flatline INC " Be naughty--save Santa a trip" 
  • Options

did not get the mail yet but aslong i can Play at the 18th i dont really care ^^

• Options
    I just go off of what is posted by the Sandal God himself.

StevenYesterday at 8:31 AM

@everyone Testing is now open for Alpha and Beta users in Apocalypse.