Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I see the MMO and Apocalypse...We need a 3rd game....

If Apocalypse was designed to test the action combat and other things of the MMO then we need the opposite to test the tab targeting and such....

We need a 3rd game.....perhaps a MOBA? RTS?

thoughts?  :smile:

Comments

• Options
    They have said that they won't be making a MOBA at least twice now. The next thing you will see is the board game.
  • Options
    Yup no moba.
  • Options
    I mean technically the siege mode in Apocalypse could be considered RTS, so... 2/3?

xp
  • Options
    What about aerial combat with griffons

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    make a racing game to test the mounts

Grand Prix of Ashes
  • Options
    Sikuba said:
    I mean technically the siege mode in Apocalypse could be considered RTS, so... 2/3?

xp
    Total war ashes of creation
  • Options
    If they made Griffin aerial combat a thing, even in testing, I think it would go against there "...no flying mounts..." theme. Now, if they allowed us to use the dragons Mayors will have access too that would be cool and likely also needs to be tested.
  • Options
    Horde mode I expect to see a lot of tab targeting, that'll be your 3rd mode. Also why does everyone go to a MOBA for tab targeting? None of you guys play Smite? All action based. None of that crap league tries to use. 
  • Options
    Horde mode I expect to see a lot of tab targeting, that'll be your 3rd mode. Also why does everyone go to a MOBA for tab targeting? None of you guys play Smite? All action based. None of that crap league tries to use. 
    The horde mode will still be action combat, so no tab targeting.
  • Options
    I thought they already tested tab-target in the Alpha 0 this summer?

• Options
    Dygz said:
    I thought they already tested tab-target in the Alpha 0 this summer?

Indeed and it was magical ^^
  • Options
    What about aerial combat with griffons

Sign me up for that!
    Image result for joust arcade
  • Options
    I own a cell phone...😜
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    I own a cell phone...😜
    I own a brick
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Sintu said:
    I own a cell phone...😜
    I own a brick

• Options
    Azathoth said:
    If they made Griffin aerial combat a thing, even in testing, I think it would go against there "...no flying mounts..." theme. Now, if they allowed us to use the dragons Mayors will have access too that would be cool and likely also needs to be tested.
    I agree that does need to be tested but I don't see something like that existing at launch. I expect it to take a while for metros to even pop up and then there's the issue of obtaining said legendary mount. Intrepid has all that time from launch to create the flying mounts so i wouldn't be too worried about the testing phase of that.
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    Sintu said:
    I own a cell phone...😜
    I own a brick

filthy casuals
    Image result for nokia blockia
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Ha. Except now there will be an Ashes of Creation PvE-only mode for Apocalypse that people can play. And it's likely that the flying mounts that Metropolis leaders own will be able to engage in combat - so, that's a fair activity to have in Apoc.
  • Options
    Not only likely, but confirmed.

• Options
    Not only likely, but confirmed.

.....Do I gain fire resistance and blonde hair?
  • Options
    Sorry, fire resistance and blond hair were rewards for Jumpstarter backers only. You know, the secret first round of backing we had before Kickstarter.
  • Options
    Sorry, fire resistance and blond hair were rewards for Jumpstarter backers only. You know, the secret first round of backing we had before Kickstarter.
    Well im a summer backer, do i atleast get to hold someone's waist as they fly?
  • Options
    Flatline said:
    Well im a summer backer, do i atleast get to hold someone's waist as they fly?