Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Apocalypse unending loading screen

I am trying to test this and I getting the match loading screen and it sits there (little wheel spinning) for a good 10 minutes, then takes me back to the lobby. Tried 3 times now. I really want to test this but I can't. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    The test ended a half hour before you posted this.

If you really want to participate in the test, then launch the game during actual test times... ;)

Stress Tests
    December 11th 3pm - 8pm PST
    December 12th 3pm - 8pm PST
    December 13th 3pm - 8pm PST
  • Options
    Read all emails you get from IS.

Related image

• Options
    I posted this after 2 hours of trying. Thought hey let me see if the community may have experienced this and can help me out... Sadly, just people wanting to talk shit. Oh well.
  • Options
    Questt said:
    I posted this after 2 hours of trying. Thought hey let me see if the community may have experienced this and can help me out... Sadly, just people wanting to talk shit. Oh well.
    Then you should have said that from the start, just in case you post any issues next time just remember to include more details since if the servers go down or there is an update you will just be stuck in that endless loading screen (happened to me).
  • Options
    So I had a friend with this issue and he has to just delete and wipe everything and reinstall. It then worked. 

It's Alpha, we wipe and reinstall the game frequently anyway.
  • Options
    Patching didn't work for me yesterday, even after a wipe and re-install, but...
    Yeah, that's testing for ya. I'm hoping it patches fine today.