Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

MMORPG Gameplay: Official Livestream - Thursday, December 13th at 1pm PST - Q&A thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Will there be 2-player mounts? I get side tracked a lot, so my husband always makes me sit on his ''mount'' so I don't go: OH PIECE OF CANDY, OH PIECE OF CANDY, OH...I'm dead by a pk-er -.-
  • Options
    Steven,

Even though you have clarified this about 5,000 times, people are under the impression that last weeks cash shop "stuff" was actually mounts, pets, etc and not cosmetics.

For the sound-byte can you confirm the Cash Shop is 100% Cosmetics only?  

Any chance the store can get updated to plaster the word cosmetic around so we can break the cycle of new people thinking its "stuff" vs "skins" ?

• Options
    What kind of tools will be available for guild leaders to manage their guilds?
  • Options
    Will the player be able to effect a block during combat (other than the dedicated ability of the one sword&board set? Without the ability to block, and no indication of opponent health, melee combat just seems to be frantic whacking until one dies. Also, why would anyone use other than ranged attacks if blocking is not part of fighting?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    "How can I be a badass duché in Ashes, without coming across as an asshole?" >:)
    I enjoy to not be shiny Hero that saves the world ala "i must save the people, because i am the golden knight and hero of these lands!" but more because "Whatever is going on here in this chaos, maybe i can use this to my advantage?".
    Ganking people all day probably doesn't make me feel like an Evil Badass.. but more like some Jackass who is intentionally ruining other peoples fun - that is not what i want.

• Options
    Have you given any thought to the housing/decor editing features that will be available in Ashes of Creation? Specifically:
    1. will players be able to rotate decors in all three directions;
    2. will players be able to free-place items AND enter specific coordinates on the xyz plane - including the ability to place decors up in the air without anything underneath them;
    3. will players be able to scale the size of decors and, if so, will size-scaling be limited to a specific size range (like in Rift) or have an essentially unlimited size range (like in Wildstar);
    4. will collision be disabled while in "editing mode", thus allowing items to be sunk into walls, floors, ceilings, or into other items so that only a small part of the original decor is visible (called "morphing" in Rift, or "cobbling" in Wildstar); and
    5. will you implement a "healthy" decor limit/what do you consider to be a healthy decor limit for player housing in Ashes of Creation?
  • Options
    Will we be able to use blink to get across from one side to another over a cliff?
  • Options
    Will we be able to play as a left-handed character? In other words, can I choose in which hand I place my shield and sword
  • Options

LOL!, they didn't even ask any questions from the forum.

• Options

LOL!, they didn't even ask any questions from the forum.

Welcome to the forums where the devs dont give a care ^^
This discussion has been closed.