Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

why do we have a forum

2»

Comments

• nagash said:
    I just wish the devs or mods would see how the comunity feels about this and fix it.
    The community also hates the BR and they kept that. Not seeing a whole lot of initiative to "fix"
  • I just want to point out that my forums are a nice neutral color.

• Gotta love when they announce the forums will be updated and see down time...not on the forums.

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    The forums should be independent of that, aka not down.  The SSO may be down; but that won't affect you if you're already signed in.
      I believe Vanilla is hosting the forums directly.
  • Gotta love when they announce the forums will be updated and see down time...not on the forums.

They better get the CM do this kind of stuff in the future, this is seriously a joke, obviously there are more important things for Intrepid to do (The game itself) but if they have the time to post on discord then they could at least copy&paste it onto the forums.
  • The new CM better be a dam good one
  • nagash said:
    The new CM better be a dam good one
    Let's have faith 'w'
  • nagash said:
    Let's have faith 'w'
    I'm British i live on cynicism and sarcasm
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Let's have faith 'w'
    I'm British i live on cynicism and sarcasm
    I'm Polish I live on kurwas and vodka, there you go we fit right in.
  • It gets better, on discord, apparently there was a 'post stream' discord Q+A session.

It's been recorded thankfully and is on the content creator steam on discord.

Yay to being included?
  • This is old news. The score remains Forum Fanbois 0 - Discord Darlings 12. A total rout. The whole A0 keys given to those who contribute to the forums and Discord disparity should have been the first clue for many. While they made a half-hearted attempt to address the issue, the writing was on the wall. (pun intended) A medium where feedback is transitory and fleeting was always going to be more appealing than a place where stuff you don't want to address just lingers stinking up the room.
  • Discord is nice for socializing with others and wasting time. However, I prefer to see official info to be posted on official forums. I do not use discord to find info on this game but I do spend a good amount of times reading through the forums and theorycrafting. 
  • Loyheta said:
    Discord is nice for socializing with others and wasting time. However, I prefer to see official info to be posted on official forums. I do not use discord to find info on this game but I do spend a good amount of times reading through the forums and theorycrafting. 
    Forums are the best <3