Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Q&A topics

Hello ashlings,
Every time there has been a live stream, I have managed to find an excuse and miss it.

I started to think of solutions and thought if we had a thread where the ones online during Q&A, could forward the questions from this thread to the official Q&A thread in Announcements during streams .

When something from here is answered, it would be awesome if the original question could be quoted and replied with the answer from team.

Post your concerns, questions and if u think this is unnecessary post send me a pm.
Avoid possible baits and respect one another. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    A stickied Q&A thread could be nice. Have it up all the time and not just 24 hours before a live stream. Have all the questions put there and ask questions. As questions get answered have the moderator or CM update the post with a transcribed text version of the answer. The answered questions can be edited right into whoever ask the question. It'll also help avoid repeat questions too.

Now if anyone thinks, well that's a lot of work! You literally have people who do that now, for free and for fun to benefit the community. The moderators and CM get paid...ok, well the CM at least gets paid. But still. This is something you already have people doing and it'd make the forums relevant as well. It would be very beneficial.

I played a game called Smite and their community manager did this. There was one main stickied thread that always remained at the top. You ask a question... and only questions. No discussion, no one else answer questions (unless it was a repeat question that was already asked) and the community manager would come in every few weeks (usually 1-2 weeks) and answer all the questions asked. They would quote the question and then reply in colored text so everyone could set it. 
  • Options
    I made a video of the Twitchcast Q&A portion. If you look in the description or comments section you will find a list of all the questions asked and timestamps to the answers. https://youtu.be/uPQUomkkeoY