Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Beastmasters of Niküa Cosmetics

2»

Comments

• Options
    PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    elf wrote: »
    The real question is will we actually be able to fish in that pond underneath the hut?
    Love the otter but how exactly will the obtained pet that the skin goes over have to match? Like would this skin fit over a turtle? or does it have to be another aquatic mammal like a beaver?

Yess!!!

these are the questions i want to know as well.
    I think along with the flavor text they should also add what makes the skin unique and what type of mounts in game we need.

They hardly ever explain the cosmetics uniqueness to us considering its concept art. I wanna buy stuff but wanna make sure its not just recolors n reskins or whatever.
  • Options
    PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Does the otter skin go on a beaver or turtle or is it just a re-color with a bamboo barding?

What is the mythic answer to this question? Will we know before its too late?
  • Options
    Now, if we could just get real Beastmasters in the game as a class :-D
  • Options
    scratch that... Summoner/Ranger...omg !!
  • Options
    FeroxATFeroxAT Member
    edited March 23
    [post deleted by user]
    Signature-member.gif?ex=6602e875&is=65f07375&hm=17a566122af2e71e34b317dbaf7b989a6bf0e0ce6839f8a91516b6052162d1c6&=