Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] EVOLUTION | PVX | Making You the Best at What You Love!

AlerionAshkoreAlerionAshkore Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited February 2020 in NA Guild Recruitment
EVOLUTION

color6a.png?width=724&height=904

Discord

Why We’re Here
EVOLUTION is an order of companionship and augmentation. Those within our ranks are here seeking an uplifting community where prosperity is abundant for all and none are left behind. We face any foe, any hardship, as a single entity. It is because of this single-bodied view that here, we have no weakest link. Our purpose is to bring out the best in each of our members so that they may discover their hidden potential.

What We’re looking for
EVOLUTION is seeking active players who share in our core values.

Unity
Teamwork
Our key to success is each other. We all bring unique talents and abilities to help overcome all obstacles. There is an emphasis on creating an uplifting environment where bonds are formed and strengthened. Amid our grouping and interactions, our members reach a heightened level of trust and reliability that allows our leaders to be less like bosses and more like guides.

Inclusivity
We do not discriminate for any reason. Every member is of equal importance and we do our best to provide everyone the opportunity to participate. In regards to raiding, we currently account for numbers larger than the allowed 40, while minimizing class saturation or hindrance to progression.
We also seek to encompass a broader community with tournaments and contests held semi-frequently Many of these events are open to all on our chosen server.

Growth
Player Progression
Personal growth as a player is deeply embedded in the heart of EVOLUTION’s gaming philosophy. The goal at the end of each day is to feel like we have made progress, whether it be a gain in your character’s loot, experience, or wealth. There are no limits in EVOLUTION for those yearning to improve
Each year, an award ceremony will be held to acknowledge our most active members as well as showcasing the accomplishments of our most inspiring role models. This is tracked via an expansive database which contains our members’ in-game characters and guild membership information.

Personal Success
We are unique in our methods to break the traditional rank-climbing mold to earn undesirable perks, and instead prioritize what our members need to achieve their goals. We strive to provide the right conditions for individuals to do what they enjoy and excel at it.
We also look beyond the screen into the real world in hopes to aid in inspiration, social skills, and the discovery of who we are as people. We wish for our members to have a meaningful experience each time they log in.

Creativity
Innovation
Innovation is what separates us from the rest and allows for breakthrough of new ways to optimize efficiency.. Our ability to adapt and create should always remain unrivaled. This builds willingness to try new things and tackle new challenges, keep an open mind, and look at things from many angles.

Artistic Presence
Individual expression begets the opportunity to stand out among your peers This opportunity plays a vital role in maintaining our own identity in such a large group. As such, we allow players to showcase who they are as individuals. To facilitate this, our Discord has channels dedicated to both member and guest Twitch live-streams alongside a channel for sharing links of other Ashes of Creation related content. This, accompanied by other features special to our Discord server, creates a wholly unique experience for all.

Exploration
In the dynamic world of Verra we will see abundant opportunity for discovery. It is our hope that members will make exploring a high priority. As players adventure, It is crucial to find a delicate balance of absorbing content and lore, while simultaneously remaining competitive in strength, and combat prowess. Our journey provides us with influence, resources, and gratification Join us as we scour the world of Verra from corner to corner, no stone left unturned, hungry for new content.

Involvement
Contribution
We ensure members have several avenues to give feedback and allow them to contribute to the never-ending betterment of the guild. In addition to expected officer positions we let members come to us with unique ideas of how they could help. In turn, this could result in promotion.

Service
Service to the guild and service to a cause greater than ourselves are each important. We expect members to fight for the greater good and do their best to be a positive asset. Should the reputation of our guild, server, or game diminish, so does our cause.

Insight
Knowledge
Knowing is half the battle. Guides links to the best resources of any given topic
We will be taking on Siege combat with real-world strategies, and formations. This requires in depth research of historical cultures and war tactics.

Training
When nodes are not under siege, we will hold practice sessions in Apocalypse to keep our abilities sharp.
Skirmishes will happen often, opening the door for correcting aberration and amplifying our combat effectiveness.
For those looking to truly hone their skills and master the art of war, our strongest minds will continuously work together to bring you ample training courses that may take players from a novice level to a state where they can then acquaint others.

Understanding
We have dove deep into what helps a person be their best. Although we push our members to do more than they ever thought capable, we acknowledge that we cannot expect 100% of someone 100% of the time.

Looking to join?
Check us out on Discord to get started with your membership.

Comments

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    AlerionAshkoreAlerionAshkore Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Zara wrote: »
    Awesome Logo!

Thank you Zara! finished it just in time for recruitment! this is the first we've opened our doors to those without prior connections.
  • Options
    TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey, love the logo.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Zara wrote: »
    Awesome Logo!

Thank you Zara! finished it just in time for recruitment! this is the first we've opened our doors to those without prior connections.

That's good!
  • Options
    Hey, love the logo.

Thank you as well! It has been so long since we last spoke!
  • Options
    TanisTanis Member
    Hey All! I just want to say that the first thing that attracted me to your guild was the name. Being a biologist I was intrigued. What sold me was reading your core values. Mainly how you all handle Growth and Unity as a guild. Though tbh I was attracted to every one of your core values. I really didnt have any doubts about applying but any that may have crept up quickly dissipated after talking to Alerion and he stated:

" I want to know why you came here, how you found us, and what you plan to do next. That says much more about someone than their class or race. While important information, you can reroll. You can't reroll a person."

Leadership with those ideals is definitely something that I can get behind!
  • Options
    Hey All! I just want to say that the first thing that attracted me to your guild was the name. Being a biologist I was intrigued. What sold me was reading your core values. Mainly how you all handle Growth and Unity as a guild. Though tbh I was attracted to every one of your core values. I really didnt have any doubts about applying but any that may have crept up quickly dissipated after talking to Alerion and he stated:

" I want to know why you came here, how you found us, and what you plan to do next. That says much more about someone than their class or race. While important information, you can reroll. You can't reroll a person."

Leadership with those ideals is definitely something that I can get behind!

I only stated what our discussion led me to feel. You seemed as though you really wanted to talk about yourself and the things you enjoy. You shared your knowledge and experiences with me. It shows me that we really are recruiting the right kind of people with our message.
  • Options
    ZekethephoenixZekethephoenix Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good guys here ;)
  • Options
    Good guys here ;)

Thank you for the compliment! it has been an honor having you as a guest in our Discord.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Our hearts go out to the Notre Dame Cathedral. It is heartbreaking news. Our community is looking for a way to pay respect to this tragedy and never forget it happened. We are doing this by giving a unique title to our members as nicknames on Discord.
  • Options
    I'd like to give a special shout out to @sharkman1885 who was just recently married! Congrats to you! and i must say the pics of your medieval themed wedding were fantastic! Your hand crafted shields were very impressive and it shows your talent reaches far beyond the virtual realm. I'd give an arm and a leg for one of those! How on earth did you make them!?
  • Options
    TanisTanis Member
    Thanks!! Well it took over a month but its 1/2 in plywood. I used a router to cut the wood. The rawhide was a pain to work with. My wife came hill with the designs and painted them. The handles took a while to shape. Handle and boss attached using nails that gave been bent. The rawhide was stitched using fake sinew.
  • Options
    Thanks!! Well it took over a month but its 1/2 in plywood. I used a router to cut the wood. The rawhide was a pain to work with. My wife came hill with the designs and painted them. The handles took a while to shape. Handle and boss attached using nails that gave been bent. The rawhide was stitched using fake sinew.

Wait so the shields you made could actually be used!?!? Are you going to be a shield smith in AoC?
  • Options
    NoRagratzNoRagratz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am interested in joining! Been talking to Alerion already.