Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A few things and an introduction.

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »

Ah yes don't let @Nagash lure you into his cult, whatever he advertises about it is lies and propaganda (I used to be the Undead Resource Manager I would know) you won't get paid properly.

Cult? Which cult? I dont understand what you are saying.... Oh you mean the ritualistic sacrifices and offerings to Nagash? Dont look at those and just watch this nice pendulum swing.

I mean the horrible working enviroment, it is truly a black company. Bunnies don't count as sacrifices.
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    It has been a long time yeah, but they did adress the issues they faced with the old forum on stream, since you care little for it, i'll just leave it with that hint.

Anyway it's good to be back. I can be fabulous again. fabulous_purple_link_by_amberoffire-d4sekx0.jpg
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome home @autumnleaf, don't worry about the old bag of bones necromancer, he's gone long enough without an active cult he's pretty much dust in the wind.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    Ah yes @azathoth indeed, I think he is going senile too, age is getting to him c:
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    azathoth wrote: »
    Welcome home @autumnleaf, don't worry about the old bag of bones necromancer, he's gone long enough without an active cult he's pretty much dust in the wind.

I have upgraded with the times

Ifmc40P.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh god, now he's a steampunk necro, it just get worse and worse.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

Ifmc40P.jpg

@azathoth emergency meeting, old bones is upgrading, who gave him the parts :scream:
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter

Ifmc40P.jpg

Gentleman Nekromancer, so posh, so fancy! We should have tea together in the future.
  • Options

@azathoth emergency meeting, old bones is upgrading, who gave him the parts :scream:

Time to nuke him from orbit.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    The mortals are rowdy today
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options

Being a necromancer doesn't make you immortal, it just makes you annoying to kill.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options

Says the guy holding his soul inside a pot...
  • Options
    *coughing* some dusty jokers are perverting our rotten halls?! Unholy lightning shall strike upon you, vermits! And all these heretics, be aware! Natasha ... ups I mean Nagash watchful steampunk eyes will judge you... besides death has many faces so I wouldn't be upset if you enlist some sympathise towards his cult... there will be always enough space for more than one cult... while in dead I shall be equal *muahhaha*
  • Options
    arzosah wrote: »

Being a necromancer doesn't make you immortal, it just makes you annoying to kill.

I never said I could not die the difference is I come back after I do die ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah but with a brain?
  • Options
    Czar wrote: »
    Yeah but with a brain?

You know what I have no idea
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah but with a brain?

Maybe it’s worth the risk
  • Options
    Legends never die. That and I consider it planes walking with every new forums.
  • Options
    Yeah but with a brain?

Maybe it’s worth the risk

*do I even have a brain* I really should get someone to look into my head
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Nagash careful who you call mortal...
    The time of the necromancer Lord is over, embrace the madness and prepare your last rites bone master.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    The time of the necromancer Lord is over, embrace the madness and prepare your last rites bone master.

can I sleep first?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

During the reign of Aza-thoth the mad whispers were heard of an elusive figure known only as....THE BONE DADDY :scream:
  • Options

During the reign of Aza-thoth the mad whispers were heard of an elusive figure known only as....THE BONE DADDY :scream:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT NAME!!!

@Desseus im looking at you
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

heh don't underestimate my ability to gather knowledge ;) it's nice to see you lose your cool :>
  • Options

heh don't underestimate my ability to gather knowledge ;) it's nice to see you lose your cool :>

*I hate my guild mates*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

*I hate my guild mates*

Here have a cookie with extra calcium and a pinch of soult :cookie:
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    @autumnleaf You should have known that job was always going to be a dead end career move!

I too am glad the official forums are back, i enjoyed reading your posts along with the other serial forum offenders. I personally think Intrepid Studios were just embarrassed to admit they screwed up the forums and just didn't want to talk about it while they were already getting bashed by the wider community over Apocalypse. Thankfully they have made a good start turning things around.

• Options
    desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    @Nagash @autumnleaf I honestly did not tell anyone anything, clearly it is just more widly known than you realise :p
  • Options
    Desseus wrote: »
    @Nagash @autumnleaf I honestly did not tell anyone anything, clearly it is just more widly known than you realise :p

My Boney ass.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    nagash wrote: »
    Desseus wrote: »

My Boney ass.

It's the truth!