Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Flat Verra Society | PVX | Scientific & Militaristic Chapters

doctorbecker44doctorbecker44 Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in NA Guild Recruitment
Discord Server : HTTP://discord.gg/SVNu58
[FVS]Doktorbecker#6909 on Discord

Hello, I am Doktorbecker, creator of the newly created PVX guild The Flat Verra Society. To be honest, when I say newly created, I mean VERY new. After reading the Know Your Nodes blog on the details of scientific nodes, I was inspired to create the guild of my dreams and invite any excited explorers, crafty craftsmen, brave warriors, and cunning generals.
As the title suggests, I plan to have two sides of our guild that support one another.

1. The scientific chapter will explore the world, gather materials, process them into goods, and of course focus on crafting the best equipment in Verra. This chapter will be great for players who love to engage in PVE and the intrigue that comes with the economy. We have been told that gathering and crafting will go hand in hand with raids and bosses and crafted goods and gear will always be an important aspect of the game. We will have ranks in this chapter and they will be based on Game of Thrones Maesters.

2. What will we do with our vast knowledge and superior equipment? There is only one thing to do, try and take over the world. The militaristic chapter will be protectors of caravans, body guards, and enforcers. This chapter will be ideal for players interested in PVP. We will have ranks in this chapter based on military ranks. I am a fan of Sun Tzu's "Art of War" and I would like to put his teachings in effect in Verra.

If exploring, crafting, and raiding are up you alley.... OR..... strategy talks and good old fashioned beatdowns are your gig, use me as your point of contact and sign up today!.

Comments

• Options
    TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Funny name, welcome.
  • Options
    Thanks! Trutheternal, are you currently part of a guild?
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I'm already in a guild, but we should be friends because your guild name is great =) my discord is Ceivent#0001

PS. this said i do not represent SotS (Sons of the Seven) but am merely extending a friendship as a person. Because i'm a weirdo says @Khazidd
  • Options
    Thanks Ceivent! I respect the fact that you are already in a guild. There is not reason we can't be friends. Maybe partners in the future.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Legit best guild NA
  • Options
    AggelosAggelos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Haha I love the name! Rock on mate!
  • Options
    aggelos wrote: »

Thank you @aggelos! I am a huge fan of your work. This made my day

Any Advice for a new guild creator?
  • Options
    AggelosAggelos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    aggelos wrote: »

Thank you @aggelos! I am a huge fan of your work. This made my day

Any Advice for a new guild creator?

Focus on your community mate! Find people that jive with your goals and the goals you set for your guild. Also, never be afraid to go up to something and be like "Sorry mate, you are just not working out!" I have seen so many guilds be torn apart by a single/few disgruntled members or members who just have completely different goals then you do. I'm a big fan of being inclusive for as many people as possible but eventually you will hit that point where it just doesn't work out and that is ok!

Also, thank you for the compliment! Glad you enjoy our little show!
  • Options
    khaziddkhazidd Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Feel free to take Ceivent from us.
  • Options
    Khazidd wrote: »
    Feel free to take Ceivent from us.

Ha, I am just a little guild now but give it time. With superior tactics and dedicated members, we will be strong.

If Ceivent wants to join me he will be welcomed.

Thank you