Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What aspects are you most looking forward to? Is there a particular...

Is there a particular role you're anticipating within the economy? Would you rather be a peaceful contributor to the node society minding your own business, or are looking to take an aggressors approach to the lifestyle in AoC.

Comments

• Options
    NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Well although we have not heard anything about this for a long time (and probably won't anytime soon) the thing I am looking forward to the most is the husbandry profession. More specifically, taming and breeding the perfect horse; speed, beauty, elegance, the whole lot :smiley:
    I am hoping to find a peaceful place near a body of water and settle down on a freehold with a big stable for all my beautiful horses.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Breeding is something I am so interested in! I've never seen it play a larger part in the economy and mounts were always a cosmetic feature and nothing else. I'm really looking forward to impacting the battlefield and participating without being a hardcore dps'er, tank or supp :)
  • Options
    I'm going to craft and sell everything that can cut down trees and heads!
    This way I hope to see the world burn and my pockets get full of gold !!!
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited December 2019
    Jewel crafting.
    Let me carve you beautifull gems straight out of a dragons chest! Gems as clear and white as star light, held by mithrill in cascades of silver-white. Rubies as red as the blood of your enemies. Saphires as blue as the deepest parts of the seven seas! Emeralds as green as the envy of the people around you.
    Let me make you a masterpiece!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm gonna sell rocks.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I want to be a well known smith that people come to for arms and armor. Gotta get those powerful materials!
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My main will be a gatherer thus I will wander the world hunting for those rich seams of ore. Though I will have many alts to smelt and process said ore as required. It will be the land of many alts.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    consultantconsultant Member
    edited December 2019
    posted in wrong thread so delelted
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    holy mother of necro
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing complex resource gathering and delivery logistics/networks take shape, and possibly geeking out over spreadsheets created from data on these activities.
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    I'm looking forward to having my own Smithy & Carpentry Shop on a freehold where people may want to request for specific weapons/armor. I cant wait to explore the various mysteries of Verra'n forests and mines to gather rare mats. Exploring and finding the Treasures of Verra is on the very top of my list!
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm waiting until they get the all the crafting nailed down; also the caravan system and societies.

eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Summoners
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace