[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Home || PvX & Semi-Hardcore

harueharue Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in EU Guild Recruitment
QBzNirs.png
IBH1fY6.png[EU] [PvX] [Semi-Hardcore]OmgPwEJ.png

Heroes Of Many Expeditions

Exploration is the engine that drives innovation.
Innovation drives people aspiration. So let's all go exploring.

OmgPwEJ.pngServer/Region IBH1fY6.png
TBA, Europe

OmgPwEJ.pngDiscord IBH1fY6.png
Private
An open Discord channel will most likely ruin our tight-knit community.
To keep Home growing we have our ways of recruiting.

OmgPwEJ.pngGuild Website IBH1fY6.png
Home Guild Website

OmgPwEJ.pngApply IBH1fY6.png
Application Form

llZU1U9.png Introduction
Though other guilds may rise and fall, Home remains the same.

Here at Home, we know that a journey can mean different things to different people, and we want to make sure that we facilitate each person’s unique experience. For some, their journey can be a pilgrimage of self-discovery and learning, while others relish the hard work it takes to go from being a struggling novice, to the glory of being a master.

Home was founded by a collection of people with the same interests, and they formed a family, founded by communication. Our tight-knit community is important to us, which is why we don’t have an open guild – we prefer to grow slowly, and ensure a good-quality experience for our members.

llZU1U9.png What is Home?

Home is classed as a European-based, semi hard-core, PvX guild. We are not role-players, although we may sound like it! Here at Home, we spend time voice chatting and just chilling out in our Discord channels. You will always feel like a part of a family, because every evening there will be some friendly people online in voice chat to hang out with, share information with, or get advice from. We are an exploration-orientated guild, so you will be with friends as you explore never before seen places and collect knowledge about your world. Our family shares the thrill of the adventure and the knowledge they collect with each other, so that as a whole, we are greater than the sum of our parts.

llZU1U9.png Our Goal
Our goal is not the end result – instead, it is the journey towards the final destination. We see other guilds aiming to gain power, getting places as fast as possible and adding as many members as they can. We believe that they are missing out on a lot of the MMORPG experience by only focusing on these things.

The main goal is to collect information throughout the world, may it be concerning history or geography, writing storybooks or maps. A great part of our time is dedicated to exploration and adventuring, where information is, and we try to establish commercial roads between cities and villages throughout the world. Most of them don’t especially love adventures, but seek knowledge in the past and try to understand the world. Those who are dedicated to exploration have developed a good knowledge of adventuring but are especially skilled in finding hidden paths, or getting information wherever they are.

llZU1U9.png What could it mean for you?

your journey, offering you teaching, knowledge and companionship, as well as walking beside you on the path you choose to take. If you have reached the end of one journey, the guild can help you to begin on a new one. If you think you can provide any of these services to other members of the guild, you will be welcomed with open arms. In return, we only ask that you treat other members with respect, carry out our seal with pride and dignity, and behave in a way that gives the guild the reputation it deserves. Sometimes, the guild may need your help for matters such as gathering items, couriering items, exploration, scouting, or coming to the aid of other guild members who are in trouble. We ask that you respect this, because the guild would do the same for you.

Whatever your path may be, you do need not walk it alone. To join Home is to gain, a network and a group of friends. We Home offers aid, teaching, training, companionship and in some instances, to help you on your path. Equally, we seek members to aid the guild in providing these services. If one path has come to an end, Home can aid you in finding a new.
In turn, Home asks, that you carry our seal with pride and behave in a manner, that does not belittle the guild. Crime and ill intent will not be tolerated. At times, the guild may call upon you, to aid in guild business. This can include odd jobs on behalf of the guild, such as couriering, scouting, exploration or gather certain items. Similarly the guild may call on you to aid other members of the guild on their path or if they are in trouble.

We at Home offer our members the following perks:
◻️ Being able to play games together, we got people of all interests.
◻️A social environment, not only in Ashes of Creation.
◻️ Offering aid, teaching, training, companionship.
◻️ A family feeling

Our members have the following package:
◻️ Language: English, even if you come from somewhere else.
◻️ Friendly: We want to make friends, not the opposite.
◻️ Be social: A part of being in a social guild comes from YOU - do not be shy to ask for help or to start a conversation.

ePRcdsr.png

Heroes of Many Expeditions || EU || Exploration Oriented
Guild Website || Guild forum post

Comments

• AlmasticeAlmastice Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    OwO, What's dis? A great guild?
  • comocomo Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Epic harue is a cool boi who actually fell for a bot scam on steam
    but apart from that he's a cool guy and ok at apex
    ps talk more on my mountain ok bye
  • Quality Guild ngl
    hZ0XXws.png

• nightsonggrnightsonggr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Home has managed to build a very friendly community and a well structured leadership, a true gaming home. Everyone is eager to help and have a chat at any time. Personally i enjoy myself spending time with these people :smile:
  • mashingduckmashingduck Member
    edited April 2019
    Fun guild with a lot of chill people
    sickduck.png

Guild forum post
    European Exploration Oriented
  • TobbewarmanTobbewarman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Out of all the guilds i have been in this is one of the greatest guild i've ever had. The people is nice and everyone is appreciated and most of all we are all homies. It is very social and very active which makes you feel like you are never really alone in that guild and the people are incredibly nice towards newcomer and older members.
  • Well they're the most active and friendly guild I've ever been in, so that's nice. We all bully each other in a friendly manner, so it's nice in the kind of real friendly way, instead of people being weirdly stoic and polite like it is in some guilds. It's really refreshing. Plus, everyone's chill so that's a plus. It's always felt like a welcoming place for everyone. Except furries.
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Home is where the heart is, ps come to NA servers we need more competition 😉
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • FiastosFiastos Member, Settler
    I exist.
  • BeyondBeyond Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    So, i have been with the guild for some time now, and the community is ok, still need working on the edges, but the the thing that i respect the most is the leader. When it comes to technical issue he was there to help me, not only once but many times, so he has own me respect, so Harue is a good leader.
    mmD0muf.png

• irrigatioirrigatio Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have only one thing to say: Join us as we need more people to bully Harue.
  • WOW, AMOISTING. I've joined the guild a few weeks ago myself and I felt really welcome.
    The community is certainly there, filled with people enjoying pretty much every MMORPG out there.
    I also love the aspect of the guild being semi-hardcore. I can't wait playing with ya'll in AoC!
  • harueharue Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Irrigatio wrote: »
    I have only one thing to say: Join us as we need more people to bully Harue.
    No.

ePRcdsr.png

• Pip_0Pip_0 Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hello there general Kenobi

An angry Lemon here, or Pip The Memelord on discord. (Yes, I like memes and like to share them).

If you're looking for a friendly community (and memes), HOME is, well, your home. Plenty of people, no hard feelings, very good place to spend time with people.
    We frequently play other games while waiting for AoC, be it other mmo's, cards against humanity, coop games, etc...
    Here's a little preview of the service we offer:
    https://youtu.be/lkVrHv7nx-M

Join us, and help us oil more bodies!
  • You'll get bullied, but remember above all, at least you are not Harue, he's the main target for the Home bullying.

"In Home, bullying is love <3" - Karasu (2019)

If you join you'll get lots of love.
  • H O M E is a very nice guild!
  • I must say, nothing beats a good night of Bullying Harue!
    Home is where the bullying is.

Na but Home, dam friendly guild where you can be yourself
  • Didn't see this post on Ashes..

It's been a while since I talked to the guild, nonetheless the time we spend together is and feels like we share both good and hard times, it feels like Home.

It's been almost a year since I've joined, a year of waiting as well as playing games, watching movies together laughing and mocking each other (without too luch bullying), sharing your little day with the members, is an experience that I was seeking in a Guild. And I found it!

I am mostly waiting for the MMO to start but the time seems to pass faster within the guild.

Might sound cheesy but hey come and find out for yourself you won't regret the time here!
  • I've been active in this guild for some time now and i would like to post my impression of the Home Guild here.
    In general, they are very mixed bunch, no matter what age or origin they also have everything. Home is also a very diverse guild, they recruited multiple people who are on the spectrum and i think that is very admirable. They have pretty different tastes in game, from shooters to strategy, from rpgs to tabletop there is at least one person who likes it, and obviously they all play mmos.
    A lot of fun times were had, and i look forward to spend the coming months and hopefully years with them :)

• GorTavaroGorTavaro Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    In Heroes Of Many Expeditions you can find very friendly atmosphere and lot of fun playing games or just chatting. Members of the guild are quite diverse group, which welcomes everyone open handed and is ready to help you if you need it. Harue is cool leader who listen to people and can take a joke. I really enjoy spending time with this group, because I found here everything I wanted from guild. If you join us you will never feel like you are alone, you will feel like you are finally HOME.
    U4DDl1E.png
    All men seek truth, be they children of Verra and freedom, or slaves born into imperial bondage. Ever doth it pursue me to this end, covetous of the knowledge I possess. Mine eyes perceive a looming wall of strife, poised to crash down upon our cities with unrestrained fury. Mayhap with a measure of foresight, we can lessen the impact of the future`s arrival. Arrivel to thy HOME, do thas change the path of thy light.
    mmD0muf.png

• TyphonTyphon Member
    Reading through this thread really makes it sound like a cult is trying to induct me
    1ilony.jpg
    mmD0muf.png

• nightsonggrnightsonggr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    One year later after my initial recruitment in Home, i have to say that i m really happy that i joined.
    The leadership is very helpful and kind to its members, we got new recruitments every week and we are getting bigger and bigger!
    As ashes is approaching i wouldn't rather be with any other guild to experience this huge mmo that awaits us.
  • SinnerSinner Member
    edited September 2020
    Home is honestly the best guild I've joined.
    The first guild that doesn't shun incurable lurkers like me.

Can't wait for the game to release so I can experience the game with these guys who despite me never being active on chat still talk to me in DMs from time to time.

3 years strong an going!
  • WarmazackWarmazack Member
    edited January 2021
    HOME is a great guild do yourself a favor and join
  • xSovieticxSovietic Member
    edited December 2020
    Other guilds will definitely say what they have.
    But I will rather ask one simple question, what does HOME doesn't have?

->This Guild has a lot of things that you might not even expect, from soft humour to dark memes. From family friendly chats, to deep conversations. From friends and leaders, to fighters and bullies. Aight, enough spoilers...

Reason why I joined HOME? My curiosity hit me and I had to understand why do they call this guild 'HOME'. And so, after joining them, spending some hours with those guys, I really felt at Home, where I now belong.

tenor.gif

• would like to know if your format would be feasible in this game. It seems like the game is designed to mostly focus on one region
  • STANZA wrote: »
    would like to know if your format would be feasible in this game. It seems like the game is designed to mostly focus on one region

also, how are you peeps with raids? I'm aiming at beating some end-game raids, the hardest ones
  • MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, harue!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!