Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Enveus | PvX | Hardcore | 300+ in Alpha 2

Comments

• Options
    So... I have not played on PC in a long time.... on Played consol eso.. for a long time... Till necron... Bah... 🤑 I stated in MMO's with EverQuest... Anyway been following this awhile . Have new PC parts incoming.. bought A2 access already...I will be committing a lot of time to ashes...so. I don't see I could not be beneficial to a guild.....So what do I need to do to apply and qualify.... This sounds like the place to be....
  • Options
    ElfcheElfche Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mfcrackers wrote: »
    So... I have not played on PC in a long time.... on Played consol eso.. for a long time... Till necron... Bah... 🤑 I stated in MMO's with EverQuest... Anyway been following this awhile . Have new PC parts incoming.. bought A2 access already...I will be committing a lot of time to ashes...so. I don't see I could not be beneficial to a guild.....So what do I need to do to apply and qualify.... This sounds like the place to be....

Applying is as simple as visiting our Discord and filling out an application B)
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Happy to be a part of this group! Looking forward to playing Alpha 2 with everybody! Thanks for the quick replies and friendly chats
  • Options
    Real chads joins this guild just sayin
    Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N
  • Options
    TirentTirent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Applied today 👍
  • Options
    If you're already here reading the comments, you should just go ahead and apply already! We need you, gamer B)
  • Options
    vqyiprlr5w4x.png
    Skeletor Approves this post
  • Options
    If you here and haven’t reached out to the goat HealStation then what are you waiting for?
  • Options
    This is the guild you will apply to

vm2i9ardyebc.png
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    rei0608c9uw1.jpeg
    A2 in 2024, confirmed! Can’t wait B)
  • Options
    LennoxLennox Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Now that we know alpha 2 is in the next year, now is the time to join Enveus. Let's get this bread boys.
  • Options
    It’s incredible that we now have over 300 verified Alpha 2 testers. Looking forward to having even more join our ranks!

x765crpcy9tf.jpeg
  • Options
    PlasticLemonsPlasticLemons Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Already have one maxed out guild for A2, but what about second maxed out guild for A2? Join the Enveus alliance!
  • Options
    I'm #300 guild member! I am hyped for A2! Join us! Be #301!
  • Options
    Good place and strong showing for A2.
  • Options
    Who is ready for the Caravan System showcase?!
  • Options
    LennoxLennox Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Spot testing soon™ get ready to play friends!
  • Options
    Hello Gamers, come game!
  • Options
    LudacrispLudacrisp Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Enveus is always looking for great players and with A2 packs coming to a close in January this is a great time to join!
    hz12oyx5nfmp.png
  • Options
    Yeah I just got my friend to join the guild. And trying to get another one to join us! I can't wait for alpha 2!
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Don’t forget to submit your Create-a-Character form for Extra Life by the end of today! You can even win an Alpha 2 key.
  • Options
    Elfche let me out of the basement to tell everyone what a great guild we got here
  • Options
    Zalo wrote: »
    Elfche let me out of the basement to tell everyone what a great guild we got here

I've been asked to return you to the basement, come along now.
  • Options
    HealStationsHealStations Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm the person you should reach out to if you want to turn your dreams into reality, especially if they involve ashes.
    iijbz47a13vy.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Heavygear wrote: »
    Zalo wrote: »

I've been asked to return you to the basement, come along now.

salt-mine-work.gif

• Options
    I'm the person you should reach out to if you want to turn your dreams into reality, especially if they involve ashes.

He only bites every 5th recruit, and it has been a while so... ;)
  • Options
    Get ready for Extra Life, folks. We have to get together as a guild like we do every year to support the kids!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Elfche wrote: »
    Get ready for Extra Life, folks. We have to get together as a guild like we do every year to support the kids!

So glad we were able to raise $60k+ as a community and still going. For the kids!

Enjoy the pie, Steven!
    huluun1ox339.png

• Options
    LudacrispLudacrisp Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Enveus is always on the lookout for talented and dedicated players for Ashes.
    hz12oyx5nfmp.png