[NA] Enveus | PvX | Hardcore | 400+ in Alpha 2

Comments

• Heavy_Heavy_ Member
    good group to join
  • PlasticLemonsPlasticLemons Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Things are ramping up yall - no better time to join than now!
  • TirentTirent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    4hlcb30wz7hb.gif
    Approved Post
  • AzuruAzuru Member
    We get Hawk Tauh here, come join up gamers >:)
  • GodGod Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Azuru wrote: »
    We get Hawk Tauh here, come join up gamers >:)

>:)
  • Yokai TheaterYokai Theater Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    if your looking for a group that will be extremally active throughout all of Alpha 2 and into release then Enveus is a good guild to game with

Hope you boys are ready for Pre-Alpha 2 and A2 testing.
  • WahfWahf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    B)soon
    Very soon!!! >:)
  • Heavy_Heavy_ Member
    11 days until we find out A2 dates, 49 days to NFL kickoff
    edited July 30
  • Yokai TheaterYokai Theater Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A2 is right around the corner, now is a good time to find a good group of people to game with
    edited August 19
  • Heavy_Heavy_ Member
    big news today!!!
  • SrixunSrixun Member
    Free bump! :persevere:

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for participating in the AoC Guilds community! (Signature line for those curious)
    Srixun wrote: »
    Free bump! :persevere:

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for participating in the AoC Guilds community! (Signature line for those curious)

Thanks, love the work you've been doing with the guild discord.
    edited August 26
  • Heavy_Heavy_ Member
    to the top
  • Just a little bump for the real ones
    Anyone with the "Pre-Alpha" testing tags in the AoC discord need a group to game with? Feel free to reach out or join the discord. We've got over 140 players with A1 access and will be playing every wave of pre-A2 testing to gather information, test & bug report as well as exclusively test high player content.

With 10+ PI who've played NDA Siege testing, we're ensuring we stay ahead of the game to make sure all members are well equipped with information needed to thrive in pre-alpha testing leading into A2. Don't get left behind on the information train & content with those still just dipping into the world of AoC.
  • Just submitted my app and purchased access to Alpha 2 Phase 1. Can't wait to get in there and start testing things out!
    Still recruiting players looking to no life A1/A2!
  • KruptKrupt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Still winning in 2024! Excited to see some new people join us for A2!
  • CSPCSP Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great group to join up if you want to mix with people already testing everything the game has to offer. Competitive atmosphere and ahead of the game vs. other groups still just trying to get their toes into AoC months away.
  • I needed a much bigger & more focused guild for AoC so I spent a few months lurking discords of the ‘top’ guilds available here. Enveus was the only one to check all the boxes & it’s been an excellent fit so far
    edited September 19
    Almost A2! Join up today!!
    🥰
  • OmightisOmightis Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Best decision I made is joining Enveus as my guild, not only because we are going to be an absolute powerhouse in Aoc but also because everyone has been so awesome, daily discussions and theory crafting, weekly games we play together and everyone is sociable and is just great to hang with. Joining a guild that is on the same page with you is super important because that will 100% translate to how you enjoy the game.

Enveus is a fking powerhouse! I cannot wait to smash with my peeps. whether it's out on the battlefield or just hangin with the crew fishing together or farming, it's going to be a helluva time!

FYI I will be the best Rogue PVP NA