Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] AoC Furry Group | PVX | Social

kajikaji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Ashes of Creation Furry Group

Interests: The Furry Media, Community, Culture, and/or Lifestyle
Goals: To gather those who are a part of the "Furry" Community
Requirements:To consider yourself a "Furry" OR "Furry" Ally
How to Join: Contact "Kaji" on the AoC forums
Social Programs: Telegram, Discord

Greetings.
My name is Kaji, the leader and founder of many furry groups before this for other popular MMO's such as "Elder Scrolls Online" and "Black Desert Online". I'd like to offer this group, as a fun and friendly haven for those out there who consider themselves to be a part of the furry community and are looking to play the game, Ashes of Creation, with others like you. I'd like to consider this, not as a PvE, PvP, or RP specific guild, but as a social group to gather together all the furries of AoC. Being allowed to join only 1 guild in game is very restrictive and so I'd like to just start this off as a simple Discord/Telegram social group. If there are enough members gathered, then consideration will be made to turn this into a full in game guild. With this, I hope to help you meet, greet, and make a bunch of new fuzzy friends.

This group is for those who consider themselves to be a furry of any type or extremity. Think of this group like a social hub used to create it's own unique community within the game and to help keep track of those who are a part of the "Furry" community. I have always found it to be fun and fulfilling to be a part of a group such as this. Full of those who share similar interests.

If you would like to join, please contact me here on the forums or leave a post and I will be more then happy to add you to our telegram and discord. I hope to see a lot of you take part and enjoy :3

-Non-Furs-

...Are more than welcome to join as well. Even if you don't consider yourself a furry, and just a supporter then by all means your are more then welcome to join as well. Just be sure to stay respectful and have fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please DO NOT start a scene/argument or negative comments based on the fact that this is a group for “Furries”. I know these things happen often and so if anyone feels the urge to start anything of the sort, please just keep it to yourself and move on. This group and topic is merely here for those who would like to just have fun and enjoy the game without being bothered. Thank you~

Comments

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Interesting, @Gigabear here you go!
  • Options
    DivapandaDivapanda Member, Intrepid Pack
    Kaji is really nice by the way! I've interacted with him and he's really cool for bringing Furries and non-furries together alike! Looking for a chill, accepting and wonderful place to hang with? :) Kaji gets my vouch for sure!
  • Options
    Id love to join ^_^ id love to join the discord too.
    NKN