Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Poll Question - How Many Backer Badges Do You Want?

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Greetings. Didn't see a poll option. Looking at my illustrious undead friend @Nagash , I noticed a plethora of badges up to his highest backer level. For me, many badges seem gauche. So I would say - just one badge for my current backer level. My polling question to the community is: Do want to see all the backer badges OR just the highest level one attained on your profile here in forums? What is your preference? Cheers! Skaff.

Comments

• Options
    DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    I'm sure people would rather see all the badges for e-peen.
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    i'm fine with seeing/having all badges but i think it would be nice to choose a badge to display on your profile.
  • Options
    DavlosDavlos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All of them.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well im a badge ***** so I love badges
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Badges may as well be the better version of achievements.
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    Nagash wrote: »
    Well im a badge ***** so I love badges

i second this

Edit: I didn't realize that i already 2nd my badge loving self earlier. 317254305675476992.png?v=1
  • Options
    SadrithSadrith Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Meh... One badge is fine by me.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll just take all of yours
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    It's just on the profile on one nonintrusive spot, so whatever?
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819